Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Reasons of Messed up events this month

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons of Messed up events this month

The only reason I can conclude to why all of the most valuable events have been messed up is because it's "Hall of Fame".
    This once a year event has been tightly available to only a select few meaning 1-2 for top prize. I am sure a bit over 500+ people will have the 250k reward.
    This is by far the worst Hall of Fame I bet anyone has seen yet.
    For it being this "special month" you heard the post where "R2 wants to help people out with this event" on the collecting MTW and boxes again. If they wanted to help us out, there would be SC exchange, gem event would have not been Nerf and limited and so forth any of problems. MTW will most likely be messed up as well. After this month is over, (Beginning on the 5th of December) things should go back to normal. It is not sure.
    Hopefully...

Why is elite club not coming out to clarify things?

Someone said on the forum that elite club is saying there will be no more SC event. Is this true?? elite club should come out and say directly not let romurs spread like this

Comment

Originally posted by HeliumPuff View Post
      Why is elite club not coming out to clarify things?

Someone said on the forum that elite club is saying there will be no more SC event. Is this true?? elite club should come out and say directly not let romurs spread like this
      We're not gods, lol. The EC GM said that SC event would be on 23rd, but even he's just a "voice" for the devs... in the end if they want to sc rew everyone over that's their choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        We're not gods, lol. The EC GM said that SC event would be on 23rd, but even he's just a "voice" for the devs... in the end if they want to sc rew everyone over that's their choice.

well i made the decision yesteday
        instead of whinging about the event
        i just used my sc and maxed my soul engraving, it feels good
        but now theres nothing i can do but wait for an exchange if they ever have one
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I'm pretty confident they just derped something up terrible somewhere.

Some of the Turkey events and mount turnins started before there was anything to do with them.
          The "Black Friday" event started on a Sunday and will end 2 days before Black Friday.

Events we would most likely have seen in the interim (A Non-****** Gem Event, SC [which was confirmed by GM's], Clothing ID, ect) just went missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Barraind View Post
            I'm pretty confident they just derped something up terrible somewhere.

Some of the Turkey events and mount turnins started before there was anything to do with them.
            The "Black Friday" event started on a Sunday and will end 2 days before Black Friday.

Events we would most likely have seen in the interim (A Non-****** Gem Event, SC [which was confirmed by GM's], Clothing ID, ect) just went missing.
            Well not quite, tho half true. The mount exchange is because of the WoP (which has all those mounts, this just lets ppl trade in extras...) it's true they derped putting the turkeys on WB quest early and the mount exchange might've made more sense with emblems, but for the most part I'm pretty sure they made the same types of mistakes last year as well so hard to tell, I think all these "weird" event choices are because of HoF, I mean any idiot can see that everything released so far has been heavily cash oriented, Golden Road, Gods Descent, WoP, mahra/seps/will xstals/res xstals... all of it sold in a lot larger quantities than before.

So best guess for SC event, after HoF/CW

Comment

Well not quite, tho half true. The mount exchange is because of the WoP (which has all those mounts, this just lets ppl trade in extras...) it's true they derped putting the turkeys on WB quest early and the mount exchange might've made more sense with emblems, but for the most part I'm pretty sure they made the same types of mistakes last year as well so hard to tell, I think all these "weird" event choices are because of HoF, I mean any idiot can see that everything released so far has been heavily cash oriented, Golden Road, Gods Descent, WoP, mahra/seps/will xstals/res xstals... all of it sold in a lot larger quantities than before.

So best guess for SC event, after HoF/CW
              you cant buy mounts from class wars shop if you have them activated
              however the phantom yeti if you happen to win a wager and dont have that
              you could buy 4 or 5 of them and exchange them in this current event
              im hoping i can do that myself

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                you cant buy mounts from class wars shop if you have them activated
                however the phantom yeti if you happen to win a wager and dont have that
                you could buy 4 or 5 of them and exchange them in this current event
                im hoping i can do that myself
                ya I know, tried it last month (**** first time winning a wager and the mounts couldn't be used)

but it's for WoP, if you get mount there you can exchange it, a guy on server had 4-5 underworld steeds so now has 1k drumsticks before events even started lelz

Comment

ya I know, tried it last month (**** first time winning a wager and the mounts couldn't be used)

but it's for WoP, if you get mount there you can exchange it, a guy on server had 4-5 underworld steeds so now has 1k drumsticks before events even started lelz
                  there will hopefully be another exchange in the future if WoP is a permanent thing

Comment

I'm all for the end of sc events honestly. But please stop flooding my inventory with them as well. Every stoopid little thing in the game these days tends to give sc anymore.

Comment

lets not forget we got 600 bb for vips and 300 for non vips, thats nice as well:P

Regarding sc event: i think its ironic they added bulk exchange and than never release any sc event, so i think it will come eventually.

Comment

Working...
                      X