Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

put filter in wild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• put filter in wild

i'm angry that there are 5-6 players -230k br that stole my spot in bosses dark and electro lvl 80. and after i'm alone and waste all mine bullhorns for be always alone.
    every hero has his hamster!

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
    i'm angry that there are 5-6 players -230k br that stole my spot in bosses dark and electro lvl 80. and after i'm alone and waste all mine bullhorns for be always alone.
    Hello.
    Sadly I did not quite understand what you are suggesting here.
    I can understand why you are angry,but what sort of filter are you talking about?And how are bullhorns related with wilds?

Comment

he seems to have been asking for help in wilds and another team took the boss he found

Comment

Bullhorns have to do with talking in world chat. The player may not know that talking in current chat will also come across in world chat if a person has it set to all and current. It comes across in wilds in current but if the players being referred to are not near him/her they will not see what is said.

Comment

The simple answer is if you find a boss in the wild, click on it and cancel the attack, then don't move. As long as you are on top of it no one else can attack it so you are in control of it till you are ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Maydon View Post
            The simple answer is if you find a boss in the wild, click on it and cancel the attack, then don't move. As long as you are on top of it no one else can attack it so you are in control of it till you are ready.
            Hi.
            I don't think this would be very nice of you,to lock bosses around the map,and hope you find a party for it.
            Some might think of it as harassing or abusing.
            I have not tested it myself,but I think that you can still attack that player which is on top of a boss.In that case,if you win,he would be teleported to his castle,and the boss would be free again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
              Hi.
              I don't think this would be very nice of you,to lock bosses around the map,and hope you find a party for it.
              I have not tested it myself,but I think that you can still attack that player which is on top of a boss.In that case,if you win,he would be teleported to his castle,and the boss would be free again.
              how is it "nice" of the others who see him trying to get a team together( and maybe see him giving out coordinates while begging for help) to kill that boss and totally disregard the fact that someone found it first?

Comment

Something he could do too is asking for help for that specific boss AND DON'T GIVE THE COORDINATE? He could share the coord with is team mate in party chat after...
                Lunay - Knighted knight
                23.25M BR
                Guild : SHIELD
                West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
                  Hi.
                  we can attack ppl in wilds?? :O since when? (besides plunders)

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCujo View Post
                    we can attack ppl in wilds?? :O since when? (besides plunders)
                    Well...since there is a wild actually...don't you ever wonder what that button was for?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sans titre16.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	615.0 KB
ID:	1704697
                    Lunay - Knighted knight
                    23.25M BR
                    Guild : SHIELD
                    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

You can also hold down ctrl.

I think there should be a "ask for party" function, like dungeon. You can click it, and choose wording yourself. That way you can type like "Boss 80, spirit of elec, 200k+br" and people can just click it. other example where this is good: "Atoll Boss Party" "<colour> map party" "Dragon Invasion party".

This would be awesome, especially if it was for current chat isntead of world chat.

Comment

Only time I seen coordinates given out for bosses is when it someone cannot attack ie they would be low level and die in one hit or they do not want that boss. Normally if people find someone asks anyone wants in and those who do either pm the person or agree in current/world chat. We did have a group who spend a couple of days go around killing every boss they found and every time it would reset they would do the same. They did steal bosses that other had found too. Some people just have no respect for others.

DarkMeph
                        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                          Only time I seen coordinates given out for bosses is when it someone cannot attack ie they would be low level and die in one hit or they do not want that boss. Normally if people find someone asks anyone wants in and those who do either pm the person or agree in current/world chat. We did have a group who spend a couple of days go around killing every boss they found and every time it would reset they would do the same. They did steal bosses that other had found too. Some people just have no respect for others.

DarkMeph
                          a certain guild does that, go around kill and steal every boss
                          if someone is at a boss and they found it they would kill the party and proceed to kill the boss
                          thankfully now im strong enough to solo level 70 bosses, so if i see any of that said guild at a boss, i go in and kill it
                          just to annoy them
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

yeah I think they got bored as they not done for a while. Although I do hear they sometimes claim other peoples bosses. I can just about Solo and lvl 70 elite if I am lucky. I still got some way to before I can beat a boss. Although I do enjoy killing the lvl 30 bosses if I find it.

DarkMeph
                            Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
                            X