No announcement yet.

How that's fun anymore?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if PC who make the events,where do they get their references bout whats the best events for PC and their host (R2) and for players? PC dont have their servers rite? so R2 give input to PC bout what the best for both PC and R2 wallet.and its R2 who knows how many scs players got in their inv.and R2 knows if those scs exchanged to gold,players wont buy balens labeled items (smart gems converting will give good br with patk+matk).if they make sc exchange now but change the 1sc for 3k gold reward to 3k daru,that will cause more prob cos their heavy cashers will also hurt.no?

Comment

somehow i think this forum mods/mentor/gm or whatever they call it (they are also players,like us,they said) are the samples to give input to R2,then R2 pass it to PC.

Comment

My point here is that, if we get nothing else, a simple explanation and/or apology is needed. It's not right for the people who have been devoted and spent hours playing this game to gain little to nothing and, then, be made look like a joke. No matter if you are a cash player or not, I think I'm right when I say that last few months have been really frustrating for us. I see how much r2 volunteers are struggling to keep us appeased and how many people are venting their anger on the forums or, worse, at vets/mentors/GM who are not at fault. And if that isn't indication that some kind of dialog is needed, then, I don't know what is.

Comment

oh i think the publishers, whether wartune, kabam, kong...whatever..they do have input and discretion about certain things...i mean the rewards can be different on different servers sometimes...payments are different like bonus balens for buying so much...but also i believe the publishers didnt want the market that would allow us to trade items and i don't see that either...i believe that mahra was originally supposed to be part of sylph arena too....so i definitely think the publisher has more say than what they lead you to believe...it's just passing the buck off to these mythical chinese people that no one has ever heard from...i personally think this game is ran by one monk living on top of a mountain living just on bong water

Comment

Originally posted by Miubs View Post
            Im sorry to say this,but you are a perfect example of why this company still dose what it dose.All of this coming from a 350k br player just makes me laugh.
            You represent a class of people that complains about things beeing unfair and then continues to buy their products.

The same things gose to eveybody that complains and then still plays.In real life if you don't like the customer service of a store ,for example,you wont buy from them anymore and instead you will go to a dif. one.Same thing could apply here.you don't like this game anymore,fo play another.

And people that say they are quiting because of HoF and SC and whatever event/small bug.....go ahead,nobody really cares and R2 cares even less

As long as the company makes money.,from new and old players,they wony care about some cry's from some people.

You can still live,play,enjoy this game without all this events
            Very nicely said. +1

Comment

Can I draw ur attention to hong kong

they are drawing massive amount of feedback by protesting

Read the news

The results ? Cupcakes STORM and nothing happens

R2 is the same

Sad how this world is becoming isst it ?
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-25-2014, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Im sorry to say this,but you are a perfect example of why this company still dose what it dose.All of this coming from a 350k br player just makes me laugh.
                You represent a class of people that complains about things beeing unfair and then continues to buy their products.

The same things gose to eveybody that complains and then still plays.In real life if you don't like the customer service of a store ,for example,you wont buy from them anymore and instead you will go to a dif. one.Same thing could apply here.you don't like this game anymore,fo play another.

And people that say they are quiting because of HoF and SC and whatever event/small bug.....go ahead,nobody really cares and R2 cares even less

As long as the company makes money.,from new and old players,they wony care about some cry's from some people.

^+2

Yeah he said it all

Wah Wah Wah I hate you R2, but here is more of my money. If you all know that all they care about is money, use your spending as a means of persuasion. The real problem is, there is a massive group of people who will spend no matter what, so none of us will ever have any sway in the way things go. It's like trying to start a movement for world peace by making a thread asking everyone to stop violence, some people just don't give a cupcake (<-- I wrote that, your welcome mods)

Yes it is frustrating playing this game with the way they do things, but you also get a decent amount of satisfaction when your patience and planning pays off.

Comment

Myself I understand is a business to be run but what I don't get is the sadistic touch of this business.
                  I understand the marketing tricks to sell more items , space bags, etc but to an extent.
                  Everything that exceeds that extent (as mocking ppl with 600k sc and give no event) is just pure sadism and lowers the quality of this game and company even more than already is.

We went thru all phases till now: lies,greed, cheating players (with wrong info/descriptions), mockery, disconsideration, disrespect and now sadism.
                  What next?

Comment

See, you are wrong. I have stopped using any money on this game long time ago, when i did used i did for my pleasure not because i`m R2`s pet and i cannot play if i dont recharge like some. I dont blame people who spend money or something, its their money afterall, i just dont like how this company treats all his players cashers or non-cashers, i dont like their customer support, their way of making events and fixing this game, not giving a **** about their customers, and many others. I said we just come here to say our anger and frustration because we all know nothing is going to be done since they dont even know whats going on here. Sure we have some mods who lead you there and there but thats it. A forum should be a place where you can get answers even to your stupidest question, not being totally ignored. And yeah i agree with you and i have said it several times, as long as the company makes money why should they even bother doing something besides laughing ?
                    Player: sunshinε
                    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post
                      Now I'm lost.

So, R2 doesn't control the events because it's a host. Proficient City does. But Proficient City is a Chinese company and AFAIK we can't contact them directly. Once again, Proficient City it's a Chinese company that decides Wartune events for both Chinese and Western versions of the game. R2 can't do a Cupcake about it. Is this correct?

Something seems a little off then. Basically I'm writing my opinion on an external forum which is supervised by guys (the mods) in no way related with PC, who report the important things to other guys (R2 devs) who are not in any possible way related with the main company - again - and thus cannot take any action in any way to improve anything <- because as developers they're mere "tools" and I doubt they get paid to challenge the decisions of higher authorities.

Sorry, maybe I just need to vent a bit, but seriously: if R2 has little-to-no control over this game, what's the purpose of this official forum? Is it all smoke and mirrors?

yep you got it right, this forum is mostly smoke, mirros, swamp, wall everything you can think of.
                      We see a bug: we report it to r2, if they dont do anything we ask the mod who thanked me for not swearing (it has 1 value to me:P tho im too lazy to look up your name i know you have a cupcake avatar) to pass our ticket again. in some vague hope it comes to the r2 development team, which most likely will pass it to pc, or someone else im too lazy to figure this pyramid scheme out.

suggestions and feedback, take a look at your trashcan at home and thats short for this part here,they all end there. r2 can develop some stuff, fix buggs (atleast i hope they can), but probably in their contract they aren't allowed to change events or sth. r2 might have some power to change anything, but probably not much, or they lack the will. see how either of those options influence your opinion about r2:P

your 2nd part isright, this is an external forum which is supervised by mods (maybe some girls as well, doesnt have to be guys only:P). however the r2 devs arent related to developing this game, they can and should fix stuff, like buggs, typos and other miscelanious:P but they dont change major stuff. a reason for this could be the way r2 receives this game,into bigger packages or everytime small stuff. if the game doesnt get fixed at the source (pc) r2 would have to keep fixing stuff again i think.

the purpose of this forum is to give info about events, players discuss and ask and thats it. in some form of legal way, r2 is our supplier of the game, if we have issues we go to r2 customer support, not pc since we dont have any rights there. see this more as a store: you buy something (players) at wallmart (r2) if sth is wrong you go wallmart not to its supplier (pc). that could explain the smokey forum:P

Comment

Now I'm lost.

So, R2 doesn't control the events because it's a host. Proficient City does. But Proficient City is a Chinese company and AFAIK we can't contact them directly. Once again, Proficient City it's a Chinese company that decides Wartune events for both Chinese and Western versions of the game. R2 can't do a Cupcake about it. Is this correct?

Something seems a little off then. Basically I'm writing my opinion on an external forum which is supervised by guys (the mods) in no way related with PC, who report the important things to other guys (R2 devs) who are not in any possible way related with the main company - again - and thus cannot take any action in any way to improve anything <- because as developers they're mere "tools" and I doubt they get paid to challenge the decisions of higher authorities.

Sorry, maybe I just need to vent a bit, but seriously: if R2 has little-to-no control over this game, what's the purpose of this official forum? Is it all smoke and mirrors?
                        Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                        yep you got it right, this forum is mostly smoke, mirros, swamp, wall everything you can think of.
                        We see a bug: we report it to r2, if they dont do anything we ask the mod who thanked me for not swearing (it has 1 value to me:P tho im too lazy to look up your name i know you have a cupcake avatar) to pass our ticket again. in some vague hope it comes to the r2 development team, which most likely will pass it to pc, or someone else im too lazy to figure this pyramid scheme out.

suggestions and feedback, take a look at your trashcan at home and thats short for this part here,they all end there. r2 can develop some stuff, fix buggs (atleast i hope they can), but probably in their contract they aren't allowed to change events or sth. r2 might have some power to change anything, but probably not much, or they lack the will. see how either of those options influence your opinion about r2:P

your 2nd part isright, this is an external forum which is supervised by mods (maybe some girls as well, doesnt have to be guys only:P). however the r2 devs arent related to developing this game, they can and should fix stuff, like buggs, typos and other miscelanious:P but they dont change major stuff. a reason for this could be the way r2 receives this game,into bigger packages or everytime small stuff. if the game doesnt get fixed at the source (pc) r2 would have to keep fixing stuff again i think.

the purpose of this forum is to give info about events, players discuss and ask and thats it. in some form of legal way, r2 is our supplier of the game, if we have issues we go to r2 customer support, not pc since we dont have any rights there. see this more as a store: you buy something (players) at wallmart (r2) if sth is wrong you go wallmart not to its supplier (pc). that could explain the smokey forum:P
                        In very simple terms:
                        7Road (devs)
                        V
                        Pro City (license holder and (co?)creator of events)
                        V
                        R2 Games (GMs)

R2 Games does not have devs. When GMs or the mods (also women, yes, not just blokes) talk about "the devs", it's 7Road.
                        Fenrir made a good comparison with Wallmart. 7Road is the manufacturer, PC the supplier and R2 the local store. If something is faulty, you get to the store. The store passes it on to the supplier who passes it on to the manufacturer.

As to what the forum is for: information (not just from R2, but also from fellow players), discussions, feedback, help, bugs, troubleshooting, new content guides, player guides, etc.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                          In very simple terms:
                          7Road (devs)
                          V
                          V
                          R2 Games (GMs)

R2 Games does not have devs. When GMs or the mods (also women, yes, not just blokes) talk about "the devs", it's 7Road.
                          Fenrir made a good comparison with Wallmart. 7Road is the manufacturer, PC the supplier and R2 the local store. If something is faulty, you get to the store. The store passes it on to the supplier who passes it on to the manufacturer.

As to what the forum is for: information (not just from R2, but also from fellow players), discussions, feedback, help, bugs, troubleshooting, new content guides, player guides, etc.
                          Thanks to Esme and fenrir then, now I understand a bit better how things work.

But I've got another question (please, forgive my scepticism): to quote the example above, are we sure that our complaints reach the manufacturer?

PS: thanks to the nice person who disapproved my previous post adding "idiot" as the explanation for their decision. It didn't help me understand much of my mistakes but at least now I know I'm not the only one...
                          Last edited by GiordanoT88; 11-25-2014, 01:11 PM. Reason: felt the urge to spread some love to a random stranger

Comment

Thanks to Esme and fenrir then, now I understand a bit better how things work.

But I've got another question (please, forgive my scepticism): to quote the example above, are we sure that our complaints reach the manufacturer?

PS: thanks to the nice person who disapproved my previous post adding "idiot" as the explanation for their decision. It didn't help me understand much of my mistakes but at least now I know I'm not the only one...
                            no, there is no way we can be sure that our complaints reach the manufacturer, to be 100% sure that our complaints reach manufacturer it the whole chain needs to be transparant, which isnt the case now.

As far as we can tell, our complaints will only reach r2, because only the mods will say that they passed tickets along to r2. there is no response anywhere from r2 employees that they passed complaints to the manufacturers.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                              In very simple terms:
                              7Road (devs)
                              V
                              V
                              R2 Games (GMs)

Fenrir made a good comparison with Wallmart. 7Road is the manufacturer, PC the supplier and R2 the local store. If something is faulty, you get to the store. The store passes it on to the supplier who passes it on to the manufacturer. .
                              so its clear,
                              -R2 give input to PC on what kind of things/events based on the situation (like no sc event for now cos players have tons of them and ready for exchange,they can make easy br with the gold,they wont buy extra br from hot shop)
                              -PC accept the inputs R2 gave them,modify a bit (i think in pricing hot shop items,cos those items manytimes give "shocking" price,i remember the star tear packs.simply,someone who never know the game who give the pricing)
                              -7road accept the order (they know nothing,just make what PC want to)

is this how it works?

Comment

I can only see the complaints chain up to R2's GMs. The mods pass on tickets if needs be, sometimes we hear back that it's escalated and/or "the devs are working on it" like with a server crash, and that's about it... But then again, if you take a tablet back to Wallmart, will you be absolutely sure the feedback reaches the manufacturer? It probably also depends on what the issue is, I guess?

Originally posted by Sekushiiiiii View Post
                                so its clear,
                                -R2 give input to PC on what kind of things/events based on the situation (like no sc event for now cos players have tons of them and ready for exchange,they can make easy br with the gold,they wont buy extra br from hot shop)
                                -PC accept the inputs R2 gave them,modify a bit (i think in pricing hot shop items,cos those items manytimes give "shocking" price,i remember the star tear packs.simply,someone who never know the game who give the pricing)
                                -7road accept the order (they know nothing,just make what PC want to)

is this how it works?
                                No. R2 does not tell PC "No SC event please just to mess with their heads! Muhahahaha *insert Dr Evil laughter here*"
                                As far as I can see it's PC and 7Road that come up with the events. How much influence each of those have, I do not know. Seeing it's 7Road's game, my guess is they have the biggest influence, and that PC tweaks it to the English market. But that's a guess, and I don't think we'll ever be told how they actually come up with things.
                                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                                X