Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allsi
    replied
    My point here is that, if we get nothing else, a simple explanation and/or apology is needed. It's not right for the people who have been devoted and spent hours playing this game to gain little to nothing and, then, be made look like a joke. No matter if you are a cash player or not, I think I'm right when I say that last few months have been really frustrating for us. I see how much r2 volunteers are struggling to keep us appeased and how many people are venting their anger on the forums or, worse, at vets/mentors/GM who are not at fault. And if that isn't indication that some kind of dialog is needed, then, I don't know what is.

Leave a comment:

• Sekushiiiiii
    replied
    somehow i think this forum mods/mentor/gm or whatever they call it (they are also players,like us,they said) are the samples to give input to R2,then R2 pass it to PC.

Leave a comment:

• Sekushiiiiii
    replied
    if PC who make the events,where do they get their references bout whats the best events for PC and their host (R2) and for players? PC dont have their servers rite? so R2 give input to PC bout what the best for both PC and R2 wallet.and its R2 who knows how many scs players got in their inv.and R2 knows if those scs exchanged to gold,players wont buy balens labeled items (smart gems converting will give good br with patk+matk).if they make sc exchange now but change the 1sc for 3k gold reward to 3k daru,that will cause more prob cos their heavy cashers will also hurt.no?

Leave a comment:

• GiordanoT88
    replied
    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    have fun waiting for an apology, the forum mods read the forum, no higher power of r2 or whatever reads this. You can try making a ticket for asking an apology from r2, am sure the forum mods would happily pass them along if you post ticket number here:P

First of all, r2 doesnt make the events, r2 is a host of wartune and receives the game from proficient city or sth idc. Since they dont make the events asking for anything is in most cases useless.
    Who do you want to thank you? r2? why? you use a product of them (free or not free) and they earn (or dont) money from you by giving you stuff. a good company would have customer service, r2 isnt a good company, but it's not a requirement. they owe you nothing, you owe them nothing.

Forum mods could thank you i guess for playing, but... they are players, a thank you of them, how nice it could be, has 0 value to anyone and has a value of 0 from r2 since the mods arent employees.

i end my post for now with your words:
    dont get your hopes up:P
    Now I'm lost.

So, R2 doesn't control the events because it's a host. Proficient City does. But Proficient City is a Chinese company and AFAIK we can't contact them directly. Once again, Proficient City it's a Chinese company that decides Wartune events for both Chinese and Western versions of the game. R2 can't do a Cupcake about it. Is this correct?

Something seems a little off then. Basically I'm writing my opinion on an external forum which is supervised by guys (the mods) in no way related with PC, who report the important things to other guys (R2 devs) who are not in any possible way related with the main company - again - and thus cannot take any action in any way to improve anything <- because as developers they're mere "tools" and I doubt they get paid to challenge the decisions of higher authorities.

Sorry, maybe I just need to vent a bit, but seriously: if R2 has little-to-no control over this game, what's the purpose of this official forum? Is it all smoke and mirrors?
    Last edited by GiordanoT88; 11-24-2014, 05:02 PM. Reason: Monkeys made lots of typos

Leave a comment:

• Miubs
    replied
    Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    I really the whole thread, the words, the requirements.. but R2 never apologizes even for their own mistakes (take for example tokens exchange for divinity shards who was bugged and many players got 439432894389483 whips.. what did R2 do ? took all whips from players who "abused" their own bug without saying a word of why), so asking R2 some explanations or even worse apologizes its like Chuck Norris jokes. This company has no shame at all, no repercusions or something else and we come here to say our anger and frustration because we cant go anywhere else. They got used to this because people cash and cash and cash and cash nomatter how much this company spits and treats them like jokers.
    Im sorry to say this,but you are a perfect example of why this company still dose what it dose.All of this coming from a 350k br player just makes me laugh.
    You represent a class of people that complains about things beeing unfair and then continues to buy their products.

The same things gose to eveybody that complains and then still plays.In real life if you don't like the customer service of a store ,for example,you wont buy from them anymore and instead you will go to a dif. one.Same thing could apply here.you don't like this game anymore,fo play another.

And people that say they are quiting because of HoF and SC and whatever event/small bug.....go ahead,nobody really cares and R2 cares even less

As long as the company makes money.,from new and old players,they wony care about some cry's from some people.

You can still live,play,enjoy this game without all this events

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    I think he was referring to the last gem event which was limited when everyone was tripping balls to gain as much as they could to meet HOF requirements.
    I kinda forgot that one happened; I skipped it, hoping it was just a "filler" event and a "real" one will happen sometime before November ends.

Leave a comment:

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    They honored our requesr of removing the leve 3 gem spam in chat.
    Only took 'em four months or so.....

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    They honored our requesr of removing the leve 3 gem spam in chat.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    I disagree with your 4 bullets. SC event/exchange has been delayed, but hope remains there will be one eventually. Moreover, it has been over one month since last, but less than two.

Don't expect to reach HoF BRs, only the cashiest of the megacashers will get all rewards. I learned that from the past two.

I disagree, the whip and gem events have been better than ever, helping us all majorly. As for the rest of the events, they're the same format as they have been for the past year plus--no better, no worse.

Not sure what your fourth point means unless it's just your first point repeated.
    I think he was referring to the last gem event which was limited when everyone was tripping balls to gain as much as they could to meet HOF requirements.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    i wouldnt want to be connected with or lolno work for such company that simply mocks its customers
    i've been saying this for a long time, yet even the r2 mods seem proud to represent them like it's an honor.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    I disagree with your 4 bullets. SC event/exchange has been delayed, but hope remains there will be one eventually. Moreover, it has been over one month since last, but less than two.

Don't expect to reach HoF BRs, only the cashiest of the megacashers will get all rewards. I learned that from the past two.

I disagree, the whip and gem events have been better than ever, helping us all majorly. As for the rest of the events, they're the same format as they have been for the past year plus--no better, no worse.

Not sure what your fourth point means unless it's just your first point repeated.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Forum mods could thank you i guess for playing, but... they are players, a thank you of them, how nice it could be, has 0 value to anyone and has a value of 0 from r2 since the mods arent employees.
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Thank you for not swearing...
    i wouldnt want to be connected with or lolno work for such company that simply mocks its customers

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    First of all, r2 doesnt make the events, r2 is a host of wartune and receives the game from proficient city or sth idc. Since they dont make the events asking for anything is in most cases useless.
    That's about the size of it. R2 does not create the events, nor decides which events go live and which don't. We (the mods) have always warned people that outside info is not necessarily correct, and that the only info on R2's events that is to be trusted is posted here on the forum (late as it may be, which is just as frustrating for you as it is for me...).
    Thank you for not swearing...

Leave a comment:

• File11
    replied
    ok they wanna limit sc's im completly fair with this,just allow us to spend what we got-nothing else,hell if its for me they dont need to drop anymore...never...ever..none.

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    have fun waiting for an apology, the forum mods read the forum, no higher power of r2 or whatever reads this. You can try making a ticket for asking an apology from r2, am sure the forum mods would happily pass them along if you post ticket number here:P

Who do you want to thank you? r2? why? you use a product of them (free or not free) and they earn (or dont) money from you by giving you stuff. a good company would have customer service, r2 isnt a good company, but it's not a requirement. they owe you nothing, you owe them nothing.

i end my post for now with your words:
    dont get your hopes up:P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X