U are pretend to much to us...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U are pretend to much to us...

Gentle R2 because i took a look in arena ranking and saw that there are about 10 k players in all servers ( i counted also like 10% who are not in and not counted chinese servers)i think that u have some probs to manage your budged...and it's for that u are growning what u are asking as money to us...but i'm not rich and many of us are in the same kind of life...so...try to feel that w/o ppls u cant survive......hoping u change something in your money bussiness i tell u that or u wiil change something or next mounth will be last for me with your game...
    Greetings

Originally posted by bruxxs View Post
    Gentle R2 because i took a look in arena ranking and saw that there are about 10 k players in all servers ( i counted also like 10% who are not in and not counted chinese servers)i think that u have some probs to manage your budged...and it's for that u are growning what u are asking as money to us...but i'm not rich and many of us are in the same kind of life...so...try to feel that w/o ppls u cant survive......hoping u change something in your money bussiness i tell u that or u wiil change something or next mounth will be last for me with your game...
    Greetings
    Hello.
    I don't think R2 is asking for money.You are free to choose if you wish to spend any or not.
    I personally know a few "free" players that can manage quite decent.Of course they don't compete with the people that spend a lot of money,but they are decent enough.
    As for the budget,if you have something solid you would like to suggest,other than a general idea,please open a topic in the suggestions section,I am very curious to see the feedback on it.
    Take care.

Comment

Working...
    X