Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Content Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Content Please

To whatever company is in charge of the updates for this game please help. I have been playing this game for 2 years. I do enjoy it and have made many friends. When i first started playing the game there was always something to work for and things to do to try to have a better toon. But lately the game is very boring. There is no reason to do mp other than for refinement crystals. I cant gain any more exp. my dragon soul is maxed. i do di for the gold and the mount hoofs but that will come to and end at some point too. the ways to improve your toon at this point are few and not much to work towards. this is not a brag thread so the trolls please stay away. but there has to be more people like me out there that wish there were more things for the people that have been playing this game for a while to do. I have heard of many things that the original wartune in china has that we do not. and i do understand that the income stream has to keep new players happy and they way you are slow with updates allows new players to catch up. But can you please consider bringing updates quicker this can be a fun game but there are long time players that would like additional content. It is out there and you can bring it along sooner to keep everyone happy.

red sylphs, red equipment, wartune children, chaos war,brave battle(guild event) , gem fusion all these are in wartune(chinese) these may or maynot come to western servers but we will get some of them for sure, chinese platform games will never run out of content they can just copy/steal content..., just wait till 2015 and keep cashing no matter what
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

I wish they'd add more solo content... I like all the team stuff but damn it wouldn't hurt to have something interesting to do that don't require being online at stupid o clock or finding people to do with. In recent months best was palace, fast to do and interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        I wish they'd add more solo content... I like all the team stuff but damn it wouldn't hurt to have something interesting to do that don't require being online at stupid o clock or finding people to do with. In recent months best was palace, fast to do and interesting.
        Amen! please more solo content...

Comment

I hope they fix majority of the bugs with the current content before they go adding more new buggy content.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawklaser View Post
            I hope they fix majority of the bugs with the current content before they go adding more new buggy content.
            bad idea people just need to keep cashing

Comment

you want more content you want us to spend more of our life in this game theres already to much contents
              if you want more things to do go into wilds and find all the bosses in each map going from one to another then after your done see how many sylphs you can kill in an hour then try to beat your record in the next hour

hows that for content and things to do have fun

Comment

Originally posted by JeffAdams View Post
                To whatever company is in charge of the updates for this game please help. I have been playing this game for 2 years. I do enjoy it and have made many friends. When i first started playing the game there was always something to work for and things to do to try to have a better toon. But lately the game is very boring. There is no reason to do mp other than for refinement crystals. I cant gain any more exp. my dragon soul is maxed. i do di for the gold and the mount hoofs but that will come to and end at some point too. the ways to improve your toon at this point are few and not much to work towards. this is not a brag thread so the trolls please stay away. but there has to be more people like me out there that wish there were more things for the people that have been playing this game for a while to do. I have heard of many things that the original wartune in china has that we do not. and i do understand that the income stream has to keep new players happy and they way you are slow with updates allows new players to catch up. But can you please consider bringing updates quicker this can be a fun game but there are long time players that would like additional content. It is out there and you can bring it along sooner to keep everyone happy.
                Hello.
                I understand you are talking about a comparison with the china version.
                Be aware that china is generally quite a few patches ahead of the rest,and jumping all the way until the final version would be very confusing to some players.
                R2 did have patches from time to time at a decent rate if you ask me.
                So in the end,unless something change,we should be able to see most of the features from china,but nothing guarantess the exact same thing.
                For the troop updates and MPDs,I agree,I got a bit bored myself also,but that is on a later patch,and jumping over some and applying only that,I think it would not be possible.
                All of this is my personal opinion,nothing confirmed.
                Hope to get some more patches soon,take care

Comment

Just do the, uh, what do you call that, that quest where you have to do what Asima says, and she will reward you with sc and daru and gold, and gems.

It would take up your time

Comment

Why do u folks want more content when half of the game and the current content is broken with thousand bugs and glitches.
                    East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                      Just do the, uh, what do you call that, that quest where you have to do what Asima says, and she will reward you with sc and daru and gold, and gems.

It would take up your time

Asima says quit wartune
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

a full time job also helps keep you busy too

Comment

Originally posted by taiweezy View Post
                          a full time job also helps keep you busy too
                          wartune is like a full time job now, even worse, much worse actually since you have to pay
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

so are you excited now?

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                              Why do u folks want more content when half of the game and the current content is broken with thousand bugs and glitches.
                              because they will NEVER be fixed. why? cuz its r2. enuff said

so more content is better because either way we will have the bugs and glitches anyways

Comment

Working...
                              X