low detail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low detail

is also easy low the detail: an image is example 300x300? i put low detail? i'll load image with 200x200. will be more light also if we lose detail.

and not is also a thing too slow do it. you must only take your 10k images and olny put reduce image. all work do only the your pc dear developpers , so we'll download also image with low datil. i lag a lot and i'm not the only. i think many ppl would play with a mode "light" .
    every hero has his hamster!

That's not the issue. They should improve the cache system so it won't load the same graphics over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
      is also easy low the detail: an image is example 300x300? i put low detail? i'll load image with 200x200. will be more light also if we lose detail.

and not is also a thing too slow do it. you must only take your 10k images and olny put reduce image. all work do only the your pc dear developpers , so we'll download also image with low datil. i lag a lot and i'm not the only. i think many ppl would play with a mode "light" .
      Hello.
      I am not much of a PC techie,but I think that if you use the mini client,and run it in windowed mode,the pictures also get smaller,just like you were saying.
      As stated before,players often reported a cache issue,and indeed,it seems like the game is loading the resources every time,so that might be a possible fix.

Nevertheless,the method doesn't matter,as long as the goal is reached,and hopefully this goal will be reached soon.
      Take care.

Comment

exist a plugin's chrome for reduce detail but on wartune not work well cuz them not have builded the game also in medium and low detail.

i hope that wartune will put the opyions medium and low like plugin frqc (also if they have called in another mode).
        every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Working...
        X