Option to play Battlegrounds!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option to play Battlegrounds!

I saw today that after i completed the quest, i cannot enter the BG anymore. I don't like sacred temple at all, and the BR gap is way too high (players from 400K and up with layers less than 200K)

Can the battlegrounds be brought back?
    Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

So far, as far as I know, once you complete the quest.. unfortunately it seems you are stuck. I know many people are unhappy because of the incredible imbalance that seems to be in the Sacred Fire, and in time maybe they will change things, but for now.. I just wish I could wave a wand and make it easier for you in there but sadly I can not.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

yeah it seems so...and since the gap is getting bigger and bigger (towards 150K vs 500K) things are not even close to the disadvantaged that were in the BG sometimes. Maybe put lower honor on BG for players who already openen sacred temple or something.

Comment

Do i read this correct that after a certain level you can't play Battleground anymore ? ?

Comment

Are some of the 100K br people actually complaining now that they can't win? Maybe now they know how players half their br feel every day when they go to BG. Ones who can never get out of spawn because of spawn campers, or who get killed every time they do go out. Karma

Comment

Originally posted by Dennink View Post
            Do i read this correct that after a certain level you can't play Battleground anymore ? ?
            After the quest where you get to kill 3 people in battlegrounds for some soul seal end XP, the sacred fire temple will open, and BG is gone

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
              Are some of the 100K br people actually complaining now that they can't win? Maybe now they know how players half their br feel every day when they go to BG. Ones who can never get out of spawn because of spawn campers, or who get killed every time they do go out. Karma
              I am not a camper...not even close I have 140K BR on level 80, and only level 15 holy seal...no camper hear, just free player with some lower BR. But that is not the problem, the problem is that BG was way more fun.

Comment

Working...
              X