sylph fusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph fusion

saw this from wartune news facebook fan page(credit to nikos) ... this is in china... we may get it 2016? i know i shouldnt worry about this now, but it looks amazing this is light +dark, so far all i know is you need 2 red sylphs and some resources to do it :/ sooo we gonna need maybe a couple 10000 balens?? what do you guys think of this, or we may not get it at all?? Click image for larger version

Name:	lolxd.png
Views:	1
Size:	696.0 KB
ID:	1762010 Click image for larger version

Name:	xdd.JPG
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	1762012 Click image for larger version

Name:	yiggi.jpg
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	1762189
    Last edited by ligerwill7; 12-02-2014, 12:18 PM.
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

I have to go and say, as a reminder, what China gets we aren't always going to get.. and somethings we get.. China doesn't always get.. its one of those.. so while this may seem super awesome (and it so is) just remember that there is no guarantee what down the road will bring to us.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

If anyone intends to cash for the next 2 years, they can have an awesome pet to prove their loyalty.

Comment

the red sylphs cost around 24K balens is you would but anything right away. Two of these will be 48K balens of course. The fusing between these are minimal another 30K balens, i don;t now what the other items are, and cannot find them on the internet :P....and these are only the chinese prices, so probably it's gonna cots 150-250% more. But hey...408K BR...that sylph slays the top player on our server on the moment xD
        Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

Gaia+Gaia=More Damage <---i'd pick that
          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

the 195k br fused sylph is combo of orange dark and orange light sylph
            having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
              Gaia+Gaia=More Damage <---i'd pick that
              You might end up with 6 toes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                I have to go
                Please do so.

Comment

Working...
                X