Divorce To Use Gold Instead Of Balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce To Use Gold Instead Of Balens

Many players got married and are now in the Inactive Spouse Club. R2 or whoever is in charge should make it possible for these players to divorce with gold instead of balens. R2 would do better if they change this option, many would re-marry.

Please give this a consideration,
    Henna S 498

That would be a good one. .

Comment

I agree many would like this idea brought into play. So many have been married and need the divorce as one or the other has left the game. Please look into this R2

Comment

Yes agree...I have same situation. I put alot into it and now spouse retired from game. :/ now if i want to participate in marriage activities, buffs, etc i have to lose all I put into it and start again from nothing. Kinda sucks
        ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
        SquishyFoxy
        S1 resident Gently fragile mage
        (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Originally posted by vilmaxx View Post
          Many players got married and are now in the Inactive Spouse Club. R2 or whoever is in charge should make it possible for these players to divorce with gold instead of balens. R2 would do better if they change this option, many would re-marry.

Henna S 498
          Hello.
          If only that was possible in real life also..then people wouldn't loose their houses and half of their hard earned savings...
          Leaving the joke aside now,my personal opinion is that,if having to pay for it,would make the players be more careful on who they choose as their better half,and not make bad decisions.
          But since you can't really predict if someone quits the game or not,I can definitely see your point of view also.
          I am not sure if a gold divorce would be the way,but I can agree that this should be changed.
          Hope you will find a new spouse soon,take care

Comment

Originally posted by vilmaxx View Post

Henna S 498
            Even if they made it less balens, or gold to divorce, you would gain more because most of these folks would get re-married
            Archer hoarder

Comment

im in the same boat spouse moved to a diff server now

Comment

Working...
              X