• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say thank's to Wartune !

i know alot of ppl angry from sc event and gem event but look from
    onther side .. and look for problems we have and how wartune fix it

1-we was angry becuse we have no space in inventory becuse alot of sc
    and wartune how they fix it yes they remove sc event and give us exchange for 50k so problem fixed

2- for gem event we was need big amount of gold and we was save for about month + we was waste balens to buy hp gem transposer to save gold and how wartune fix it yes they make gem event limited so no need alot of gold and dont need waste balens on gem transposer so onther problem fixed

3- was have have problem in mtw event with claim reward button we was need click about thousands
    so how wartune fix it yes they no give mtw in events reward so we dont need 1 click claim any more
    so onther problem we was have fix
    ... now wartune admins feel like mission accomplished !!
    Last edited by R26119117; 12-01-2014, 12:47 AM.

hahahahahahahaha
    LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

lol4567890

Comment

yeah thx to it, many players quit so they save tons of money and gain their time and life back.
        Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Also, by having lots more older players quit and few new players stay on board, R2 is saving lots of money on server-systems and providing access. Maybe they will get the provider costs down to nearly 0, as the game eventually becomes a once-a-day forum post announcing how many cupcake-shards the cashers have purchased the day before.
          Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
          Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
          Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
          Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

i luv that R26119117.. very positive. +1
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

lol plus 1 this is so funny, im guessing you havent seen the mount training event yet?
              having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
                lol plus 1 this is so funny, im guessing you havent seen the mount training event yet?
                i see it we must say thx again because they remove SC they wont us worry about inventory slots again and have more space slot's

Comment

This guy hit the crit point... lmfao...
                  R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                  Archer Linkoneusc
                  Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
                    i know alot of ppl angry from sc event and gem event but look from
                    onther side .. and look for problems we have and how wartune fix it

1-we was angry becuse we have no space in inventory becuse alot of sc
                    and wartune how they fix it yes they remove sc event and give us exchange for 50k so problem fixed

2- for gem event we was need big amount of gold and we was save for about month + we was waste balens to buy hp gem transposer to save gold and how wartune fix it yes they make gem event limited so no need alot of gold and dont need waste balens on gem transposer so onther problem fixed

3- was have have problem in mtw event with claim reward button we was need click about thousands
                    so how wartune fix it yes they no give mtw in events reward so we dont need 1 click claim any more
                    so onther problem we was have fix
                    ... now wartune admins feel like mission accomplished !!
                    Hello.
                    I am happy to see that R2 could fix your problem!
                    On a more serious note now,there were indeed some changes,but the future is yet to be written regarding some events,and regarding some others (Gems), even if they are limited,you can now claim lvl 10 gem rewards.
                    I hope you will be able to find the events you want soon enough.
                    Have a nice day.

Comment

i hope gem event 3x per month if they want make it limited forever hahah

Comment

Working...
                      X