Enhanced illusion vs enhanced regeneration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhanced illusion vs enhanced regeneration

Knight level 80 and trying to decide between the 2 astro and see a lot of Knights useing both and pros and cons on the 2 tks

they both great astrals but enhanced illusion help pvp much more than regen if u got hercluis delphic by 1 damage than will be awesome
    50k hp i dont think that help so much vs strong player but pve regen is help more than illusion u need that heal
    at sky trial / necro / spire . so on so if u cant use both u can see what more u like to do pvp or pve

Comment

Lvl 10 illusion at max astral effect, that's 30% chance to dodge damage every hit you take. Way better than Regen :P

Comment

Since you're lv80 you have no reason to be choosing between them, can use both and enjoy double the greatness.

Comment

i use both replaced my magic defence and pysical defence astra with them so much better with these astras

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
            Lvl 10 illusion at max astral effect, that's 30% chance to dodge damage every hit you take. Way better than Regen :P
            34% with the added astra % increase that caps at 4%

Comment

both are great, but regeneration is better for pve and ilussion pvp. at some point these astrals become better than stat astrals. atm i have illusion, as soon as i get regeneration i put my red hp out, (got 272k that 5k from hp astral aint gonna make difference).

So take both:P

do now that a good illusion astral should be atleast lv 7

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                34% with the added astra % increase that caps at 4%
                hehe yeah, the only problem is that the previously said 30% was already with the 10% refining on the lvl10 astral..so it just stays 30% at max.

Comment

Regen is almost always going to be better in pve, since it triggers way more often than illusion (the illusion % is a lie, at least in my experience). In pvp, it's a bit of a toss-up; I use both, and like the regen for fire temple to help keep me from losing to attrition from several opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                    Regen is almost always going to be better in pve, since it triggers way more often than illusion (the illusion % is a lie, at least in my experience). In pvp, it's a bit of a toss-up; I use both, and like the regen for fire temple to help keep me from losing to attrition from several opponents.
                    it is a "lie" it is not 20% proc maybe 5% to 8%
                    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Had 23% illusion, replaced it with Regen and guess, Regen works at least 2 to 3 times more than illusion, personal experience tho, idk bout others.
                      East coast archer.

Comment

Wear both, you have the space.

Comment

If have to choose between the two, Illusion first. Now for PvE things, you can often swap out one of P.def or M.def for regen if needed. Either way, you should have both astrals. You can also get by with a lower Regen astral a lot longer than an Illusion one.

Comment

Working...
                          X