Events According to Server Age

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events According to Server Age

I would like to suggest a new method for implementing events.
    Most players are complaining (with good reasons) about the latest events, or the abscence of them (i.e: SC events with unlimited attempts, and with good rewards). It would be fair that new servers had the same chance the older servers had when they were young ones....
    What I mean is: R2games would allow different pack of events according to the starting date of each server. So, we would have "pack of events 1" for servers with 1 month old, "pack of events 2" for servers with 2 months old, and so on, for example. Of course they could mantain some "fixed pack of events" to keep balancing the game or even not to cause logistical problems, or dinamic conflits in the game...
    I hope someone will read and maybe answer to my post (especially moderators).... and I also wonder some day this message will at least reach some people who really takes decision in the company...
    Kind regards.

that would be really nice. I thought of that several times. However, I didnt suggest it because I am sure that is "too hard" for R2. Just consider all the bugs. If you tell them to do events according to servers age, they will not even listen to you...

Comment

wouldnt be appropriate as it would allow newer servers to behave more camping because older servers are way ahead and they dont want meet them.

Also newer servers would know what events to come and prevent spending money on other events, newer servers would know not to buy sc and mtw, since there comes a time when they will get massive of those. so r2 would have to cut their own fingers doing that, but its also unfair to other ppl who did cash for sc and mtw that others know they dont have to do that.
      Like jack also mentions that it might causes bugs as well.
      Another issue is time passing, server gets older, but does that mean they have caught up with events and br etc? so for example s52 and s100 are 3 months apart. but after 2 years are those 3 months still big difference?

I think with this idea the possibility exists that ppl are complaining they are leaving behind with older servers.

Comment

This "pack of events" already exist. Every new server launched has 30 days of "pack 1 of events", that is different from all the other servers events. After that period, the server with 31 days old enter the "common circuit of events". His idea, maybe, was to create, lets say, more "packs", for the day 31 to 60 and so on.
        I think the idea is good, and could be implemented without much trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by LuizLetti View Post
          I would like to suggest a new method for implementing events.
          Most players are complaining (with good reasons) about the latest events, or the abscence of them (i.e: SC events with unlimited attempts, and with good rewards). It would be fair that new servers had the same chance the older servers had when they were young ones....
          What I mean is: R2games would allow different pack of events according to the starting date of each server. So, we would have "pack of events 1" for servers with 1 month old, "pack of events 2" for servers with 2 months old, and so on, for example. Of course they could mantain some "fixed pack of events" to keep balancing the game or even not to cause logistical problems, or dinamic conflits in the game...
          I hope someone will read and maybe answer to my post (especially moderators).... and I also wonder some day this message will at least reach some people who really takes decision in the company...

Kind regards.
          Hello.
          I totally agree that some older players had some advantages in Wartune,and that newer players should have a chance to compete also.
          I'm not saying that newer servers should have bigger events than the old ones had,but at least they should be comparable.
          So from my point of view,this suggestion would be very reasonable.Take care.

Comment

Working...
          X