Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2 you have lost my business due to your greedyness !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 you have lost my business due to your greedyness !!!

I was thinking to spend bucket load's of money and now thanks to this ******** event's I'm not thinking the same anymore......R2 do you really except me to buy whips or sc when in the past ppl have got them for free even for free players who don't spent a $$? It's all good for the higher br players and players who have it max but for players like me who don't it's total absolute ******** and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is ****** about this. Any how i'll prolly quit the game soon this game sucks without VIP and balens.

its just u guys that too greedy. if u look on all the stuff they have been giving out for free the past months. then u can see why they also have so mange cash events for this game is a P2W game. and now u are crying over u dont get free whips and sc's but before u started playing we where luckey to have over 500 whips a month and sc u where luckey to have 20k+.

Comment

As much as I'd love to grab my pitchfork an join the lynch mob cursing R2 an all their children's children, this months for me at least has been the best as far as events go... even though yes there's been plenty of negative things, but for the most part:
      - Got a free Hades from the BF exchange
      - Got 2 dragon cards from all the free turkeys
      - Was able to collect 500 divi shards free
      - Gem event is actually pretty solid when you think about it... no lv5 rewards and no unlimited is terrible, but a free lv10 gem is still quite good.

I do think they need to either make a 2nd set of events to help out newer players or figure out some other option, but for everyone else it isn't too bad, even if somewhat luck dependent.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        As much as I'd love to grab my pitchfork an join the lynch mob cursing R2 an all their children's children, this months for me at least has been the best as far as events go... even though yes there's been plenty of negative things, but for the most part:
        - Gem event is actually pretty solid when you think about it... no lv5 rewards and no unlimited is terrible, but a free lv10 gem is still quite good.

I do think they need to either make a 2nd set of events to help out newer players or figure out some other option, but for everyone else it isn't too bad, even if somewhat luck dependent.

got 2 dragon cards ihy -_-
        man i would show you a screenshot but i dont want mods to yell at me
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          got 2 dragon cards ihy -_-
          man i would show you a screenshot but i dont want mods to yell at me
          You can PM it lol

Comment

You can PM it lol
            people use that?
            wow, i dont even look at mine
            hang on

Comment

people use that?
              wow, i dont even look at mine
              hang on
              Can imagine all the angry fangirls tapping their foot as you never reply...

Comment

Can imagine all the angry fangirls tapping their foot as you never reply...

actually i just checked it was esmsemwehxnx telling me off a bunch and 1 guy asking for my skype

Comment

actually i just checked it was esmsemwehxnx telling me off a bunch and 1 guy asking for my skype
                  Fangirl spotted, treat her well! But don't let the crazies know about it...

Comment

now i hate you
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Spankky View Post
                      I was thinking to spend bucket load's of money and now thanks to this ******** event's I'm not thinking the same anymore......R2 do you really except me to buy whips or sc when in the past ppl have got them for free even for free players who don't spent a $$? It's all good for the higher br players and players who have it max but for players like me who don't it's total absolute ******** and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is ****** about this. Any how i'll prolly quit the game soon this game sucks without VIP and balens.
                      Hello.
                      From my point of view,giving out free things is the opposite to greedy,but hey,that's just me.
                      And as for spending,if you want to spend money,you can do it on other things,and obtain the mount whips for free,no one is making you spend money there...
                      Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                      X