Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

i want to ask abo9ut the validity 7day mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to ask abo9ut the validity 7day mount

hi all
    i want to ask about the validity 7day mount if i take him and he give me 10+ lvl to my mount lvl
    so when his validity is end does the lvls will gone too

the levels will stay the same. The +10 attributes will dissappear from the mount, but the stats upgraded with whips will stay the same
    Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

If you train say to the maximum of your stats while having it, and lose the mount, the stats you trained will remain, and you will not be able to train over again until you gain new mounts. Say-forum, is indeed correct.. so good luck in your training if you decide to activate a temporary mount!
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        If you train say to the maximum of your stats while having it, and lose the mount, the stats you trained will remain, and you will not be able to train over again until you gain new mounts. Say-forum, is indeed correct.. so good luck in your training if you decide to activate a temporary mount!
        Well, to be more precise. If you get +10 from a temp mount, max out again, then you need a +10 permanent mount to have the SAME level/max... then + more mounts to train further. It's nice for whip events I guess to push your limit, but in the long run doesn't do much at all.

Comment

Thanks for being even more clarifying Wraith, sometimes it stinks being a dyslexic mentor *hehe* So Christmas cookies to you!
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I tried it today with the Evil Unicorn Mount and it did not work:

mount levels remained maxed and I could not use more whips.

Buyer beware.
            Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by ecla2 View Post
              I tried it today with the Evil Unicorn Mount and it did not work:

mount levels remained maxed and I could not use more whips.

Buyer beware.
              maybe u already use the Evil Unicorn mount in the past. it only works one time.

Comment

Working...
              X