need opinion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need opinion

here this is my char. i want to ask those more experienced than me for advice on what i did good, what i did wrong, what should i leave and what should i change:Click image for larger version

Name:	mehe1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	530.4 KB
ID:	1762195Click image for larger version

Name:	mehe2.jpg
Size:	513.9 KB
ID:	1762196Click image for larger version

Name:	mehe3.jpg
Size:	516.0 KB
ID:	1762197Click image for larger version

Name:	mehe4.jpg
Size:	527.0 KB
ID:	1762198Click image for larger version

Name:	mehe5.jpg
Size:	446.5 KB
ID:	1762199

buy more balens
    Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
    Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
    Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
      buy more balens
      totally supporting that opinion

Comment

Originally posted by YoohooSB View Post
        totally supporting that opinion
        i dont really recharge balens, very rare i do in fact. besice my first pair of wings that i paid for, all my clothes, wings and sylphs are were they are right now 100% free. same for the mounts. the only balens i recharge its when they have an awsome recharge bonus for 500 balens. thats all.

Comment

try some of the % astals for they can be better then def astals. i my selv dont use any def astals. and try to get ur block up tp 10k+ that where i can see its best for pvp and trikker around 80% in pve

Comment

To me it seems you focus heavily on defense, but not a lot on offense, which might be okay for some things, but in the long run you're missing out on many things.
            Your pdef/mdef is pretty similar to mine and I'm 50k br higher than you.

Agreed with above guy too % astrals are very helpful, both in PvP and PvE.

Comment

thing its how to increase my atk? astrals both lv 8 trying to get em to 9, gems are lv 9( 1 in every piece) , and maxed academy. plus indeeed i know i focused more on def. i tought and think that good def its still better than lots of hp, and when nirvana came out, being week i needed a reason to get people to run with me, and that was to survive in there)). plus for me pvp i dont really do a lot. beside CW and csgb, i do fire temple but only last 10 min, trying to get in the winning team and past 50 points, since i am maxed on honor, and arena i do once a week so i can get some insignia when the week ends

Comment

High attack helps you with DI, WB, atoll boss, sky trail, necro, etc... most pve things ignore defense so you need high atk to pass.

Clothing refinement on your weapons, get patk gems lv10 if you can, gear refine for patk + str, more mounts/mount refinement is good too if you can.

Is your troop enlightenment on patk? That's a good boost in atk as well.

Comment

i had 8 level 8 patk gems and upgraded them to level 10s
                  it gave me a nice 10k br boost, i suggest doing the same if you can (it cost me over 200m gold but its worth it)
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    High attack helps you with DI, WB, atoll boss, sky trail, necro, etc... most pve things ignore defense so you need high atk to pass.

Clothing refinement on your weapons, get patk gems lv10 if you can, gear refine for patk + str, more mounts/mount refinement is good too if you can.

Is your troop enlightenment on patk? That's a good boost in atk as well.
                    i dont have lv 10 gem scroll, so i can only directly craft em to lv 11, all weapons are refined to 1 star, mostly my gear has one of em refined or both, cant get any more mounts for free, and all my mounts are at 2nd star already and yes my troops are patk enlightment

Comment

Why just 1 star? We have the clothing ID event monthly, and getting cores not too hard from wilds shop + you could've gotten a good amount from CS GB before it ended.

Comment

my guild was in iron, so not so great rewards. plus all my points gone on the mount, since did not have it, plus the vulcans hammers so had none to use on cores. and all my cores i keep em for when we get clothing event, to evolve cloths(wasted 21 of em this event to get 4 hats to lv 3), and since i dont cash on things like this, its my only way of leving em. wilds shop its always giving me 1 core for 80 stones, and thats a waste, and just a few days ago hit lv 25 in fishing, but max i get are 10 shrds per day, since always i cant catch the fish, or the one i got gives me green beens in place of shards or some luck stone fish comes out of nowere i realize my patk its low, but how to increase it

Comment

Why just 1 star? We have the clothing ID event monthly, and getting cores not too hard from wilds shop + you could've gotten a good amount from CS GB before it ended.
                          also since all my clothes/wings are already indentified, this event its uselles for me

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                            also since all my clothes/wings are already indentified, this event its uselles for me
                            Refinement counts for quest.

Comment

Refinement counts for quest.
                              that i did not know. i was thinking. what if i get out 1 pdef gem and 2 mdef and replace em with 3 block gems. that will get me past 10k block, but my mdef will go down around 41k and pdef go down with around 1k.

Comment

Working...
                              X