Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A Deposit button and a collect all button

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Deposit button and a collect all button

hello I have an Idea to pass along to you.Can you put in a "Deposit" button so that if you have a lot of money you can make a "deposit" and it turns it into money chest so you can put it in the vault and also A collect all button for things like whip events Thanks

Originally posted by Aprilsquires View Post
    hello I have an Idea to pass along to you.Can you put in a "Deposit" button so that if you have a lot of money you can make a "deposit" and it turns it into money chest so you can put it in the vault and also A collect all button for things like whip events Thanks
    Hello.
    Since there is a cap you can get from mines,plunders etc,being able to bag-n-tag your gold reserves would defy that idea,so my personal opinion regarding this is that I wouldn't be up for it so much.
    About the collect all button,based on what players said from the first batch of tested servers,is that such a thing was implemented.Again,this is based on what players stated,was not able to verify this info myself.

Comment

Working...
    X