Adv hero MATK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adv hero MATK

Isnt it kinda weird or is this game only for PATK players ?? ADV Hero PATK and MATK dont unlock at same time at ADV academy . Or do we mages need to wait for few more lvl to gain access on ADV MATK while PATK players get that early .
    this game is totally messed , dev should think about this
    Attached Files

no camping 4 u
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Hi aspire5742

Just wanted to first let you know, that Advanced MATK is unlocked at level 56 academy, so you don't have too much further to go

Click image for larger version

Name:	56academy.png
Views:	1
Size:	304.1 KB
ID:	1704239

This suggestion would definitely be one to add to the huge 'Suggestion thread' in my opinion. Off memory I can't remember seeing it thus far.

I would imagine that PATK gets released first, as a majority of players would be PATK. In theory, should be 2/3. That is, Knights and Archers are Physical, and Mages being Magical. It is unfortunate that things aren't released at the same time, however even when building the Academy at first, things release every level gained. It's just how it is and always has been.

Thank you again for pointingthis out, and good luck on your suggestion
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by aspire5742 View Post
        Isnt it kinda weird or is this game only for PATK players ?? ADV Hero PATK and MATK dont unlock at same time at ADV academy . Or do we mages need to wait for few more lvl to gain access on ADV MATK while PATK players get that early .
        this game is totally messed , dev should think about this
        then give all clas adv healing skill :P

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
          Hi aspire5742

Just wanted to first let you know, that Advanced MATK is unlocked at level 56 academy, so you don't have too much further to go

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117043[/ATTACH]

This suggestion would definitely be one to add to the huge 'Suggestion thread' in my opinion. Off memory I can't remember seeing it thus far.

I would imagine that PATK gets released first, as a majority of players would be PATK. In theory, should be 2/3. That is, Knights and Archers are Physical, and Mages being Magical. It is unfortunate that things aren't released at the same time, however even when building the Academy at first, things release every level gained. It's just how it is and always has been.

Thank you again for pointingthis out, and good luck on your suggestion
          ADV PATK came before 55 lvl , it doesnt matter if 2/3 class use patk or not , Both atk should come at same lvl academy coz it doesnt keep the balance .

Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post
          then give all clas adv healing skill :P
          *facepalm* its not a SKILL

Comment

hmmm ok lets talk about number of pieces of headgear and those of weapon i wardrobe (one give matt one patt)
            stooooooop whinning about nonsences

Comment

im rather curious why you, as a mage, increased adv patk:P

I agree its weird to see matk comes later, very unlogic. but by the time adv academy was released, most ppl were lv 60+ (older servers, very long time ago). so maybe it wasnt thought much through

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                im rather curious why you, as a mage, increased adv patk:P

I agree its weird to see matk comes later, very unlogic. but by the time adv academy was released, most ppl were lv 60+ (older servers, very long time ago). so maybe it wasnt thought much through

hes a hybrid mage, he also has patk gems, when he runs out of magic he smacks them in the head with his staff

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  hes a hybrid mage, he also has patk gems, when he runs out of magic he smacks them in the head with his staff
                  Maybe he just wanted to increase his BR ^^

Comment

at end of hof i had 42k patk as a mage:P i swear i could smack my staff pretty hard:P

suprise suprise knights:P

Comment

i guess you are not smart enough to increase your br with any atk in the end it helps you in br race .

Comment

Originally posted by aspire5742 View Post
                        i guess you are not smart enough to increase your br with any atk in the end it helps you in br race .
                        lol i will work on more important things, whats the point of adding br
                        i may as well use a brilliance astral while im at it

Comment

as you know i'm a camper , i'm playing that character from last hof when everyone got apollo wing , so i do upgrade almost everything

Comment

Working...
                          X