I know i am boring....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know i am boring....

When will be again sc event for engrave, some players still need this.

Never 10chars
    [S52] Jynx

Comment

SC event is gone permanently, upon the arrival of Advanced Soul Engraving normal SC engraving events never return.

But.. Advanced SC Events will happen in the future but the rewards are pure trash so don't keep your hopes up bud.

Comment

To be totally honest.. we aren't told in advance if or when such things are coming. We aren't told if we will have a soul engraving normal event, an advanced event or any event at all. It pains me to say it, but its the truth. All any of us, mentors included, can do, is watch the news and events section and pray really hard to the soul crystal gods
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
          SC event is gone permanently, upon the arrival of Advanced Soul Engraving normal SC engraving events never return.

But.. Advanced SC Events will happen in the future but the rewards are pure trash so don't keep your hopes up bud.
          thats only your assumption, even if we gain sc at a much slower rate, we can still make around 5-10k sc per month for some ppl. i get around 300+ sc per day from tok

Comment

just relax and buy more balens
            having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

keep calm and engrave souls
              Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
              Maximizeâ„¢
              Guess whose back with trouble?
              ©S174

Comment

Since players find a lot of soul crystals, there must be a way to spend it... (And there is the reward from prev. events).
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

a "gossip" said "not soon" ^^
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

It was really rude from R2 to give us so big amount soul crystals in last whip event time. Most players hope that they can get alot runestones from exchange to upgreade own runes. But like always..............then same they did that time too.

Comment

Working...
                    X