Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sepulcrums in Apollo or Gaia/Eve

Hi all,

I have 900 sepulcrums, but I'm not sure where use them .

I'm knight lvl 68, br 75k, and my sylphs are:

- Apollo, blue, star 4, lvl 68 (I upgrade to purple, star 1)

- Gaia/Eve , purple, star 1, lvl 60

In which Sylph you would use, and why

Thanks in advance for your advices!

go for eve its much better at pve and 1 vs 1 pvp , apollo only good at GA / sylph arena / GB ( if not at 1 vs 1 state )
    and that u dont rly need but events like sky trial / necro / atoll boss WB and Class Wars eve will be always better
    and also eve u can refine it to herclues easier than apollo u will need 500 divni shard that so hard to get thim if u not cashier

Comment

It doesn't really matter where I or anyone else would use them as its personal preference. It's a matter of what sylph you want to empower. The Apollo may be a nice evolve down the line, but those take an incredible amount of time to get (grr those divinity shards) The Eve/Gaia combo is an easier evolve, and does some fantastic damage but has no AOE skills. I know I'd go for the Gaia personally as I'd be using that now, but again, that's personal choice and preference. I'd consider what pet am I going to use, and am I going to be using this pet in the long run... that may help your decision
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Both are good for Physical attack dealers (knights and archers). Personaly I would prefer Appolo (I had one evolved when I played) but it will be more expensive (both in time and balens)

Comment

Are you a slow leveler? Do you do all the dungeons, Spire, Necro, etc? It really depends on how you play. If you are a slow leveler and don't do all the things for EXP, then I would go with apollo for BG, arena, and GB.

As far as evolving them, how much does it take to evolve both the apollo and eve?

Comment

The Apollo Evolve is is 1,000 Star Sands, 10 Light tears, and 500 Divinity Shards, also the gold is 5,000,000. For Eve (formerly Gaia) into Hercules, it is 1,000 star sands, 10 Electric tears and I believe the gold cost is the same at 5 million. The big "deal breaker" for many, is the fact Apollo and Hades require 500 divinity shards and those can take quite some time to save up.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Also in Gaia/Eve is better for WB to get more gold.

Comment

I use my apollo in pvp situations and rock but as the mentor said its your personal preference. Use it on the one you feel most comfortable with
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

balance the weights or sylph in this case eve is way more advantageous and cheap in evolution and with apollo,good luck with those divinity shards
                  Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                  Maximizeâ„¢
                  Guess whose back with trouble?
                  ©S174

Comment

If you have to evo apollo dump all on him, evo to Athena and get new skill, there are some pasive that bost your attack and has nice aoe skills... but if you do not have to spend go with the electro sylph, you will do greate with him.

But is you personal choice, i use Cerberus and im an archer, does good amount of dmg but the main reason is i like fire element, was greater when Cerberus came.
                    Last edited by Linkoneusc; 12-05-2014, 01:05 PM.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

eve 100% i made mistake od upgrading apollo to epic first ad now eve epic aswell problem is apollo needs divinity shards to evolve,whereas eve doesnt,there fore eve by far easiest to upgrade/evolve, in my humble opinion

Comment

Working...
                      X