Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oncoming dead server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oncoming dead server

    Hi, my server coming dead every day, the atoll boss never drop the treasure chest becasue not much ppls hutting him, today only 3 teams with 4 or 3 ppls each, took 30 mins to kill the atoll boss, and that happen every day, my guildmates getting bored with the game... I know than R2 aren't worry about this...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot268.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	1762328
    “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

  • #2
    Hi, many severs experience this same thing with the Atol Boss..It doesn't neccesarily mean that the server is dead or even dieing, many people simply just choose not to participate..However if your are concerned with your server being inactive i would suggest you plea your request for a merger here

    Comment


    • #3
      My server already have no expectation for this
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

      Comment


      • #4
        S14 is always able to get the chest. However I WISH that I could get the boss without many players so I could get a chance of getting the mount in shop.
        I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

        Comment


        • #5
          atoll boss is an epic fail no one does it because its not worth doing not enough gold and you don't get any thing else to make it worth it and only one group get the good prize so in the end a big waste of our time and R2's for making it lol
          Mage: level 80
          Battle rating:guess
          Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49


          " My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

          -R2games



          Comment


          • #6
            if you aren't first, as soon as you got the mount, atoll isn't really worthy.
            if Wartune don't upgrade the rewards it will probably be a dead feature sooner or later in most server

            Comment


            • #7
              many ppl here already said that rewards are kinda useless, thats an important issue.
              i got the mount, and dont need ovens atm (no hammers). so i prefer not to do ab unless some guildies need help.

              saying the server is dieing doesnt have to be the reason ppl dont do ab. i think for a lot of people the issue is that its also random when it appears. another issue is also the br required for ab. i noticed that this is more of an event (related to dmg and survivability) that you need quite high br to play. lower ppl get easily wiped by the boss so they can decide to skip it. also one of the major rewards are the ovens, which is useful for lv 80 ppl. lv 75 and lower shouldnt even pay attention to obtaining that.

              Comment


              • #8
                Make the rewards similar to rank 1, and you'll see participation again.
                Server merges are good too since its mostly only useful for advanced classes.
                Not many of those.

                Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
                S14 is always able to get the chest. However I WISH that I could get the boss without many players so I could get a chance of getting the mount in shop.
                That's easy, you only need to get 10% damage minimum.
                I don't think rank matters, you get the max reward of 50 sylph loids that way.
                Do them daily in you get the mount roughly in a week.
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mentor_Nami View Post
                  Hi, many severs experience this same thing with the Atol Boss..It doesn't neccesarily mean that the server is dead or even dieing, many people simply just choose not to participate..However if your are concerned with your server being inactive i would suggest you plea your request for a merger here
                  Ehr...ive posted here a week ago and it seems to me no one even took time to look at that thread, let alone respond to it... I might have to file a ticket to get someone to take a look at it.

                  Seems weird to me you make a thread specifically for these requests, yet no one from R2 actually looks at it. Bit useless if thats the way it goes down isnt it?!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    My team did 100% of damage yesterday :|
                    Server: Kabam 17
                    Player name: Dwarf
                    Player level: 80
                    Player class: Knight
                    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                    Battle rating: 615k
                    Guild name: LoonyToons

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Asha_S30 View Post
                      Ehr...ive posted here a week ago and it seems to me no one even took time to look at that thread, let alone respond to it... I might have to file a ticket to get someone to take a look at it.

                      Seems weird to me you make a thread specifically for these requests, yet no one from R2 actually looks at it. Bit useless if thats the way it goes down isnt it?!
                      It's a request thread, not a grant wishes thread. All requests are recorded. It's then up to the devs to decide if they are going to re-evaluate that specific server. If they deem it in need of a merge, it'll get one. If not, then not.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."



                      On holiday. Please refer any issues to

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        It's a request thread, not a grant wishes thread. All requests are recorded. It's then up to the devs to decide if they are going to re-evaluate that specific server. If they deem it in need of a merge, it'll get one. If not, then not.
                        This info might surprise you if you are not familiar with real mmorpgs but i'm gonna lay it down for you : ALL servers are "dead" , @200 active ppl of various levels, from which you substract campers who dont do anything and the ppl who just login to talk,( that is for the most fortunate srvs) spread on the course of 24 hours whenever they can login, is less than nothing. You still wait hours and hours added up to do your spire/tok/mpd/di. Real mmorpgs have 4-10 k players on a realm which is hard on a joke like this with countles servers launched every week although the previous server that was just launched is dead as soon as it started. So.. we dont really care what the mighty incompetent devs think, all servers need mergers, every couple months especially now when lots and lots of ppl quit in the last 6 months due to terrible decisions/events/lack of events and so on.
                        Last edited by Darkwise; 12-06-2014, 04:44 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                          It's a request thread, not a grant wishes thread. All requests are recorded. It's then up to the devs to decide if they are going to re-evaluate that specific server. If they deem it in need of a merge, it'll get one. If not, then not.
                          I know its not a grats wished but a request thread....just saying some response would be nice. Just some sign saying "we've noticed and will see what we will do with it" would be enough.

                          I simply find it strange that you supply a certain place for such requests and dont seem to follow up on it. Maybe im mistaken and the post was read by someone, in that case...too bad they didnt maken an effort to show for that.

                          Edit: I do appreciate the response i got here Esme, almost forgot to mention that. Thank you.
                          Last edited by Asha_S30; 12-06-2014, 06:40 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Asha_S30 View Post
                            I know its not a grats wished but a request thread....just saying some response would be nice. Just some sign saying "we've noticed and will see what we will do with it" would be enough.
                            I will bring that feedback to the team, thank you.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."



                            On holiday. Please refer any issues to

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X