R2 sux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 sux

how *** is that possible to open 300 ****** box pay for some box and to dont pick mount, and weak players open 10-20 box and pick this , *** u r2 only dirty peoples work for this sux all go *** with all you wartune

yea its lame same as u I opened around 300+ and not that I didn't get mount I didn't get even divinity shards or sc...its like they hate me

also event before this didn't get event items even for cloth (hat)....

Comment

Originally posted by Nelutzu14 View Post
      how *** is that possible to open 300 ****** box pay for some box and to dont pick mount, and weak players open 10-20 box and pick this , *** u r2 only dirty peoples work for this sux all go *** with all you wartune
      If you are dumb enough to poor your cash into this browser game, to win pixels in the shape of a mount, then R2 will bleed you dry, like they do all their whails. When you spend more, the system lowers your luck levels, they love people to play on people need to gamble its how they survive.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwifrogg View Post
        If you are dumb enough to poor your cash into this browser game, to win pixels in the shape of a mount, then R2 will bleed you dry, like they do all their whails. When you spend more, the system lowers your luck levels, they love people to play on people need to gamble its how they survive.
        I dislike attacking players over this. I am not a gamer, and I was unaware of the Free To Play model until I played Wartune. I was not prepared for the idea that some people build games to take as much money from as many players as possible before they find out what the game is about.
        Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
        Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
        Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
        Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Out of 200+ free boxes and 100 bought ones, no mount. I guesstimate ive opened over 400.

Comment

The drop rates of rare items are, in theory, based on pure luck. If these drop rates are equal or not for all players... that is another question... some guys have speculated these drop rates can be adjusted in a different way for different players... and someone suggested some players had privileges, and very good drop rates for rare items... what is true and what is not... I dont know.

Comment

Totaly normal stop spending on boxes buy mounths directly problem solved
              P.S gat 3 mounths from 42 free boxes

Comment

I think it's the way the game works. Players with low mount strength are more likely to get mounts from free boxes than players with high mount strength who must have cash quite a bundle for that particular mount. I've noticed that happen enough times that it couldn't be a coincidence. So far all the mounts from free boxes are won by players with non-existent mount strength and those with low mount training. Check the mount strengths and mount trainings of those who won mounts from free boxes and compare them with your own. Don't let this game bleed you dry because you will end up empty all inside in the end. When a predator searches for prey, it uses bait so think of these mounts as baits and the events in the game itself as the location for the bait. Great! Now I can't stop thinking of the company as a vampire sucking blood from its prey now, albeit a money vampire nonetheless
                Last edited by secretfox; 12-08-2014, 06:54 AM.

Comment

I've seen multiple people open and get rare drops from boxes and then I've seen some open 500+ and get no mount or a rare drop. It's pure luck and I think the RNG is more likely to give 2-3 rare drops in a row then go 300-500 without a rare drop.

Comment

how about not buy boxes and wait for the mount to come into the shop in a months time?

oh wait nvm, you heavy cashers think thats a horrible idea because you cant complain that way
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Since June, I haven't got a single mount.
                      I've spent ~250k balens on those luck boxes and my mount strength hasn't increased since then.
                      I exactly knew, what I was doing and I'm not gonna complain or whine. It's pure luck.
                      Once, I didn't get a single rare drop thing from opening 800 boxes.
                      The only thing I learned from that is to stop recharging and not even gonna try catch the real cashers (those, who spend 100k balens a month easily).
                      I may be a bit disappointed, because I have a guildie, who buys no more than 200 boxes per month and has got every single mount, so far, but again - it's just luck.

Comment

Hello.
                        First of all,it's very rude to use such language.You not only insult R2 by using it's also seen by others browsing the forums.
                        Second of all,the basic idea of an item being a drop-chance,is that it's luck based,and that is the difference between this,and just buying something from the shop.
                        I suggest that if you wish to have a guaranteed gain on something,you should just stick to what's being sold in the shop,this would put you on the safe side.
                        As long as there is "chance to get" item,then you will take your chances with the gamble.
                        Have a nice day.

Comment

O.o what rude language? all I see are stars
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Class: Archer
                          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

One time I didn't get a robot for my bday and I got mad too, everything sux when you don't get what you want.

Comment

Drop Chance

It's just that and nothing more. Pure luck of the drop just like any other luck aspect to the game which, there are quite a few of. However, any proof of changing the rates of drop for various aspects like amount you spend on the game or "favoritism" would be out and out fraud and they could be sued. By rights, we should be demanding to see % of attainment rates for every chance game so we know the odds and decide whether we want to chance playing. Heck even the lottery is required by law to post odds of winning. I know it will never happen because if they did, people could start calculating actual drop rates and have hard proof that maybe the game is being manipulated so that R2 can squeeze out more money.

Comment

Working...
                              X