Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
    they must give free stuff

for example when new sylph upg come were orange sylph is required they will give tons of mahra to players since many have purple and probably will not be able to do events related to new content or make it orange in years +

its same with SC WHIPS GEMS
    And how is this related to my post?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      And how is this related to my post?
      well ppl must cry new ppl who start game don't get free stuff as most of us got

I had person on my server with 700k SCi doubt new servers would get something like that so its natural they cry ....

this event with clothes was once free didn't required buying boxes for leather new ppl are denied of that and clothes ...I would cry to if im in that group of ppl
      Last edited by Nightfish; 12-08-2014, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
        Actually old leather will not be the next event items. The reason for this is they never repeat an event item, and have already done old leather a few events ago.
        actually, this is not same item, as it say old leather II

Comment

Originally posted by R221590570 View Post
          actually, this is not same item, as it say old leather II

they've done old leather and old leather II this is the 3rd old leather event
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
            well ppl must cry new ppl who start game don't get free stuff as most of us got

I had person on my server with 700k SCi doubt new servers would get something like that so its natural they cry ....

this event with clothes was once free didn't required buying boxes for leather new ppl are denied of that and clothes ...I would cry to if im in that group of ppl
            Unless you bought boxes none of the violet or scarlet clothing sets were free, at most 1 piece.
            So your talking **.

Comment

Unless you bought boxes none of the violet or scarlet clothing sets were free, at most 1 piece.
              So your talking **.

i have the full violet set i dont remember cashing though??
              did it have a mount/sylph exchange in it?
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

So your talking **.
                no but other set boxes were easy obtained through event items and I got them easy while new servers must cash I reamember having 7 boxes from that event and didn't had any of those sets,so I got br on refines,better lvl clothes rewards from fashion event ...

new servers are denied of that and its not certain if they will get it to aquire leather or through luck to get any of those chests ,and same goes with SC GEMS AND WHIPS ,had 50k whips+ month or 2 ago and got now 400k+ sc ....

Comment

Holy ****, the first Old Leather event EVERRR without events and people already starting to b***h!

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                    Holy ****, the first Old Leather event EVERRR without events and people already starting to b***h!
                    I could understand people complaining if they weren't around for first two perhaps, but otherwise pretty stupid.

Last time around I got a bunch of clothing for free even things I hadn't had before like Ocean set (which was a big spender prize an everything) so just because this one is cash only doesn't deserve the rioting.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      I could understand people complaining if they weren't around for first two perhaps, but otherwise pretty stupid.

Last time around I got a bunch of clothing for free even things I hadn't had before like Ocean set (which was a big spender prize an everything) so just because this one is cash only doesn't deserve the rioting.
                      Oh yeah, that set plus the lucky? something set I had received from those, so that was nice.

But yeah, it's annoying that there are always threads like this anytime an event is changed. Might be back to what it used to be next month, no one knows

Comment

Oh yeah, that set plus the lucky? something set I had received from those, so that was nice.

But yeah, it's annoying that there are always threads like this anytime an event is changed. Might be back to what it used to be next month, no one knows
                        Forums always like that lol, if it isn't one thing it's another... there's so many worse problems to complain about, login issues, cache issues, random disconnects on game side, but neah they dun give us free **** every single day wah wah wah

Comment

Forums always like that lol, if it isn't one thing it's another... there's so many worse problems to complain about, login issues, cache issues, random disconnects on game side, but neah they dun give us free **** every single day wah wah wah
                          Yes!!! They need to check on the dang client.
                          But since you mentioned login issues, are you having issues with the client too?

Comment

Yes!!! They need to check on the dang client.
                            But since you mentioned login issues, are you having issues with the client too?
                            Yup, big time. Lot of people are as well in guild, and on server in general.

Comment

Or just do offers for balens :P
                              IGN: igors0698
                              Class: mage
                              Level: 59
                              BR: 118k+
                              Server: R2games 391

Comment

yea u get them for free,so ppl who cant......*** them,they only know to complain

Comment

Working...
                                X