Old leather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old leather

exchange only for 2 days,and no other event,for obtain old leather.
    balen based only?

Yss R2 becoming more cash bound these days, seems now more players will leave, why dont r2 learn from china, from where they have bought this game. Most high casher in our server already left, and others requesting to china to start an english version of wartune, which they said they might consider. If something like that come, everyone will be, including me will quit and invest rest of our money there as it is worth every penny for both cashers and non cashers. R2 can shovel up EC to it's ***.

Comment

Originally posted by vinu004 View Post
      Yss R2 becoming more cash bound these days, seems now more players will leave, why dont r2 learn from china, from where they have bought this game. Most high casher in our server already left, and others requesting to china to start an english version of wartune, which they said they might consider. If something like that come, everyone will be, including me will quit and invest rest of our money there as it is worth every penny for both cashers and non cashers. R2 can shovel up EC to it's ***.
      completely agree, i'm waiting on the english version of chinese wartune server too!

Comment

the one who say chinese server is better surely not fully understand how chinese server looks like
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

so u ppl know that this is a P2W game and how can u call them for greedy after we had so many unlimmed events even 2-3 gemes event that gave gemes back and where unlimmed. and u say r2 is greedy...

Comment

u cant obtain leather even with money ..its bugged

also there was exchange fire emblem for turkey ....dunno why we need emblem when we cant exchange nothing for it and for turkey drumstick we can

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
              u cant obtain leather even with money ..its bugged

also there was exchange fire emblem for turkey ....dunno why we need emblem when we cant exchange nothing for it and for turkey drumstick we can

you get flame chests from magic pot
              which have a fire emblem in it
              pcity jsut got lazy and didnt change the pot up
              so just put an emblem exchange
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                you get flame chests from magic pot
                which have a fire emblem in it
                pcity jsut got lazy and didnt change the pot up
                so just put an emblem exchange
                ahh with pot .....didn't notice .....still dunno why would I need emblem nothing to exchange for it

they complicated it to much

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                  so u ppl know that this is a P2W game and how can u call them for greedy after we had so many unlimmed events even 2-3 gemes event that gave gemes back and where unlimmed. and u say r2 is greedy...
                  who has many unlimited events?i started 3 months ago,so far i have only 1 unlimited gem event,and 1 SC event.
                  but yea,im realy greedy,to want the same older guys have

Comment

why are you guys so impatient? the thanksgiving event ended soon, and a new event will replace it. with the exchange of old leather showed up, we can safely guess what's the next event items are. remember that we also got plump turkey earlier than the full thanksgiving event a few weeks ago/
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      why are you guys so impatient? the thanksgiving event ended soon, and a new event will replace it. with the exchange of old leather showed up, we can safely guess what's the next event items are. remember that we also got plump turkey earlier than the full thanksgiving event a few weeks ago/

its not even a bad cashing event
                      $100 can get you a bunch of new clothes
                      wings from big spender and 10 spins of wheel of prosperity just from getting some boxes
                      im tempted to recharge as an early birthday present to myself
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        Actually old leather will not be the next event items. The reason for this is they never repeat an event item, and have already done old leather a few events ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                          Actually old leather will not be the next event items. The reason for this is they never repeat an event item, and have already done old leather a few events ago.
                          well, my point is we should just wait. they wouldnt put a new exchange without a reason, however i have a good feeling that the reason will be balens related events. golden road perhaps?
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                            its not even a bad cashing event
                            $100 can get you a bunch of new clothes
                            wings from big spender and 10 spins of wheel of prosperity just from getting some boxes
                            im tempted to recharge as an early birthday present to myself
                            Well, i bought 50 boxes, got 3 ocean chests, and a buch of leathers i could exchange for some clothes i didnt had.

I don't really get why people start crying over every single event.
                            How soon do they all forget the free stuff we all got last few months.....

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                              Well, i bought 50 boxes, got 3 ocean chests, and a buch of leathers i could exchange for some clothes i didnt had.

I don't really get why people start crying over every single event.
                              How soon do they all forget the free stuff we all got last few months.....
                              they must give free stuff

for example when new sylph upg come were orange sylph is required they will give tons of mahra to players since many have purple and probably will not be able to do events related to new content or make it orange in years +

its same with SC WHIPS GEMS

Comment

Working...
                              X