• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing level 30

Click image for larger version

Name:	fishing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	179.6 KB
ID:	1762468 5 exp, 30 points for ranking, 10 bound balen as wild fish, and 3 bound balens as helper, and ofc hard as hell to catch, 1h vip fish.

That's nice - 2 of those a day (for BGs) and you don't need VIP anymore .

Comment

Congratz to my friend and probably the best player on wartune that no one knows cuz he doesnt cash. WTG!!!!!!!

Comment

Does anyone else's tank bug 99% of the time after 30? Tried refreshing tons of times but one fish is always bugged as another at the bottom.

Comment

Nice to see someone get there, congrats
          Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

So we mentors can give an official confirmation when people ask us, can you give us a screen shot of you catching the vip fish as well as showing us the item appearing with the text in the loot basket please? Once we see it and what not, we can then confirm it officially when others ask us and that makes our lives so all the much easier
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

How many do their fishing every single day? I am almost at level 20 fishing. I was hoping level 20 had the vip cards, oh well.

Comment

how many fashion shards u get lv 30?

Comment

Originally posted by hell_killer93 View Post
                  how many fashion shards u get lv 30?
                  two shards per shard fish

Comment

gz well done,

hope you get more vip cards at lv 35:P

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                      gz well done,

hope you get more vip cards at lv 35:P
                      no, don't think so, not until future patches at least

China has 80 levels of fishing prizes

so more likely would be we get the updated pond/prizes (mahra/seps!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        no, don't think so, not until future patches at least

China has 80 levels of fishing prizes

so more likely would be we get the updated pond/prizes (mahra/seps!!)
                        when i see how much time was needed to reach 30 (will still need some times to reach it myself), i can"t imagine how long it will take to reach 80 XD
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                          when i see how much time was needed to reach 30 (will still need some times to reach it myself), i can"t imagine how long it will take to reach 80 XD
                          well you can balen powerups in china version

not sure if you can balen attempts too

so it probably takes half the time with the power of credit card

Comment

Fishing boring *** hell stoped doing that **** first 3 weeks after release...
                            Months off work just for lame rewards same like tanks ...

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                              Fishing boring *** hell stoped doing that **** first 3 weeks after release...
                              Months off work just for lame rewards same like tanks ...
                              3-4 cores a day at lv30 FREE is lame? It isn't hard to shoot the spear 20 times.

Comment

Working...
                              X