Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

VIP Automatic Renewal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Automatic Renewal

For those who use paypal, beware that your VIP will automatic renew unless you cancel that option. If you don't and quit the game, they will take your money every month.

How about from usual credit/debit cards? i.e. VISA, Mastercard etc

I have checked via Internet Banking, there are no records of "GIRO or auto deduction on monthly basis". However, when i quitted from my previous server, i still did do a cancellation via the Support Ticket. Though, i was thinking... do r2games actually retain our Credit Card info and still perform a monthly deduction by auto charging?

curious here...

Comment

can affirm its same for cc

Comment

VIP is a monthly subscription. As with all subscriptions, it continues every month until you choose to cancel it. It's not a unique system, lots of game auto-renew VIP.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The thing they advertise it as a month not per month

Comment

It was set up on purpose without asking you to consider the option. You have to click on your payment detail to cancel it and I think most of the players don't know. Imagine how many player has not cancel the option and quit. It will add up!!!

One post on the discussion got deleted by the Moderator. That explains it.
            Last edited by daihieps2005; 10-24-2012, 04:03 PM.

Comment

if this actually did happen and people did forget to cancel when they did quit the server they are playing the bill would actually show on their bank statment so really the bill woudnt stack up please im sure there is an option if you read carfully about the automatic renewal while buying vip

Comment

I find this is like the world having to stick warning labels on hot coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by R23100416 View Post
                  if this actually did happen and people did forget to cancel when they did quit the server they are playing the bill would actually show on their bank statment so really the bill woudnt stack up please im sure there is an option if you read carfully about the automatic renewal while buying vip
                  Get VIP and you'll see if there's an option or not

Comment

Originally posted by BrandiAnne View Post
                    The thing they advertise it as a month not per month
                    $7.99/month means 7.99 per month. VIP is a subscription, which also implies monthly charges.

Originally posted by daihieps2005 View Post
                    There's no deleted posts in this thread.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

I been trying for 2 mos to stop mine No email reply Just still charging me

Comment

Originally posted by daihieps2005 View Post
                        It was set up on purpose without asking you to consider the option. You have to click on your payment detail to cancel it and I think most of the players don't know. Imagine how many player has not cancel the option and quit. It will add up!!!

Plenty of games I've played that give you "extra bonuses" when you pay for a "monthly subscription" required me to manually cancel it myself, otherwise it would continue to bill me.

A great example of this would be Runescape. I payed for membership for about 2 years, and finally quit.

People should be checking their bank accounts or paypal accounts, etc. at least once a day in order to confirm no suspicious activity.

If you aren't doing so, then that's your fault. You didn't cancel, that's your fault. Plenty of games have lived by this rule.

At first, cancelling my VIP was quite difficult. I had an amateur ticket staff dealing with me. Later on, I got who I needed - R2CS_Mark to cancel it for sure.

So, I suggest you do some research before saying what you say.
                        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by R2173623 View Post
                          I been trying for 2 mos to stop mine No email reply Just still charging me
                          I replied to one of your other posts on the subject.

Comment

anyway i got tricked as well, i will nv sign up for vip anymore

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              $7.99/month means 7.99 per month. VIP is a subscription, which also implies monthly charges.

There's no deleted posts in this thread.

It's another thread. I don't see it when I click on all my posts

Comment

Working...
                              X