Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Again, PM me the details of the post, and I'll let you know the reason for the deletion, if one of your posts was indeed deleted and not just moved.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by daihieps2005 View Post
    Oh wow, so our posts don't mean anything and it's alright to delete. I understand now
    Posts tend to be deleted if it's irrelevant to the point or if it's a flame post or it's something that doesn't belong.

Leave a comment:

• daihieps2005
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    You can PM me the details of the missing post and I'll happily explain where it went. But, even a deleted post doesn't mean a thing so please don't use that as a comparison in other threads.
    Oh wow, so our posts don't mean anything and it's alright to delete. I understand now

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    I don't know why people keep saying you need to file a ticket to cancel VIP O.O . With paypal, you don't need to file a ticket. Just find the billing agreement in paypal and cancel it.

That's how I got rid of VIP for 2 other toons I had and I've had no problems....

Leave a comment:

• R24136727
    replied
    can anyone make a guide on how to stop payment per month? it would really help.

Leave a comment:

• Xprog
    replied
    how about some1 post a guide on whats actually needed to get done in order to stop vip subscription?? cuz i cant find a stop subscription or similar buttons anywhere.. and also R2 should put (Recurring Charges) option next to the vip payment.. els players are just gonna have thier foot up R2's butt for not mentioning is properly..

besides.. how does R2 get paypal to make payment without u typing in ur password paypal website n making payment? R2 dont have my account details.. paypal does.. paypal wont just giv out payments without authorization.. in this situation it would mean typing in ur password at paypal website.. unless the link given by R2 to make payment via paypal has a keylogger.. i dont see how its posibble to make recurring payment via paypal.. its very obvious if ur applying recurring payments via paypal.. lots of **** u need to fill in and accept.. dates n stuff.. did it twice.. wasnt easy
    z

They should put a remove subscription button at the MY R2 page in accounts.. vip will last for the remaining amount of time left.. they just wanna make thier lilfe a living hell with unhappy players cursing them for stealing n all that **** lol... put a button there solves everything... i understand alot of online games do auto recurring payment on activation.. but alot of those games let players disable it them selves... and enables it them selves when they wanna continue the vip.. just saying.. we live in a digital world.. anything can be done..
    Last edited by VicZar; 10-25-2012, 01:39 PM. Reason: merged posts

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    It's another thread. I don't see it when I click on all my posts
    You can PM me the details of the missing post and I'll happily explain where it went. But, even a deleted post doesn't mean a thing so please don't use that as a comparison in other threads.

Leave a comment:

• daihieps2005
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    $7.99/month means 7.99 per month. VIP is a subscription, which also implies monthly charges.

There's no deleted posts in this thread.

It's another thread. I don't see it when I click on all my posts

Leave a comment:

• R23198024
    replied
    anyway i got tricked as well, i will nv sign up for vip anymore

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R2173623 View Post
    I been trying for 2 mos to stop mine No email reply Just still charging me
    I replied to one of your other posts on the subject.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    It was set up on purpose without asking you to consider the option. You have to click on your payment detail to cancel it and I think most of the players don't know. Imagine how many player has not cancel the option and quit. It will add up!!!

One post on the discussion got deleted by the Moderator. That explains it.
    Plenty of games I've played that give you "extra bonuses" when you pay for a "monthly subscription" required me to manually cancel it myself, otherwise it would continue to bill me.

A great example of this would be Runescape. I payed for membership for about 2 years, and finally quit.

People should be checking their bank accounts or paypal accounts, etc. at least once a day in order to confirm no suspicious activity.

If you aren't doing so, then that's your fault. You didn't cancel, that's your fault. Plenty of games have lived by this rule.

At first, cancelling my VIP was quite difficult. I had an amateur ticket staff dealing with me. Later on, I got who I needed - R2CS_Mark to cancel it for sure.

So, I suggest you do some research before saying what you say.

Leave a comment:

• R2173623
    replied
    I been trying for 2 mos to stop mine No email reply Just still charging me

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by BrandiAnne View Post
    The thing they advertise it as a month not per month
    $7.99/month means 7.99 per month. VIP is a subscription, which also implies monthly charges.

One post on the discussion got deleted by the Moderator. That explains it.
    There's no deleted posts in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• daihieps2005
    replied
    Originally posted by R23100416 View Post
    if this actually did happen and people did forget to cancel when they did quit the server they are playing the bill would actually show on their bank statment so really the bill woudnt stack up please im sure there is an option if you read carfully about the automatic renewal while buying vip
    Get VIP and you'll see if there's an option or not

Leave a comment:

• RampagingWolfZ
    replied
    I find this is like the world having to stick warning labels on hot coffee.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X