Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

VIP Automatic Renewal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R23100416
    replied
    if this actually did happen and people did forget to cancel when they did quit the server they are playing the bill would actually show on their bank statment so really the bill woudnt stack up please im sure there is an option if you read carfully about the automatic renewal while buying vip

Leave a comment:

• daihieps2005
    replied
    It was set up on purpose without asking you to consider the option. You have to click on your payment detail to cancel it and I think most of the players don't know. Imagine how many player has not cancel the option and quit. It will add up!!!

One post on the discussion got deleted by the Moderator. That explains it.
    Last edited by daihieps2005; 10-24-2012, 04:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BrandiAnne
    replied
    The thing they advertise it as a month not per month

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    VIP is a monthly subscription. As with all subscriptions, it continues every month until you choose to cancel it. It's not a unique system, lots of game auto-renew VIP.

Leave a comment:

• bladewarior
    replied
    can affirm its same for cc

Leave a comment:

• Siaox
    replied
    How about from usual credit/debit cards? i.e. VISA, Mastercard etc

I have checked via Internet Banking, there are no records of "GIRO or auto deduction on monthly basis". However, when i quitted from my previous server, i still did do a cancellation via the Support Ticket. Though, i was thinking... do r2games actually retain our Credit Card info and still perform a monthly deduction by auto charging?

curious here...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X