Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi need some help guys

HELP ME!

so i play in 2 servers one as a mage lvl 50 camper and other archer lvl 38 camper can somebody say how can i manage both? make a list of things i can do in order or something i cant think of anything so please help

ty guys

appreciate it

Campers dont do anything usefull.

Comment

1) Buy more balens
      2) Format C:
      Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
      Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
      Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
      Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

level to 80 on both
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          level to 80 on both
          yup i was a camper once.. what an idiot i was lol, you lose so much rewards and content
          having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
            yup i was a camper once.. what an idiot i was lol, you lose so much rewards and content
            its not that camping is bad
            i camped for lord divine and dont regret it
            but all those players that camp beyond that for months, just saying they are getting stronger is total **

there are level 39s with 100k br for gods sake, imagine if they devoted that time and money at level 80

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              its not that camping is bad
              i camped for lord divine and dont regret it
              but all those players that camp beyond that for months, just saying they are getting stronger is total **

there are level 39s with 100k br for gods sake, imagine if they devoted that time and money at level 80
              lvling fast is bad i once did and bg is like hell my br doesnt go up to much things to do so camping is best for me and the other lvl 39 players that camp is smart they get max for thelvl they are and be proud of it and we play for fun ok no ncasher in european servers live in oman so whats the things thatsuits me

Comment

Originally posted by vish1 View Post
                lvling fast is bad i once did and bg is like hell my br doesnt go up to much things to do so camping is best for me and the other lvl 39 players that camp is smart they get max for thelvl they are and be proud of it and we play for fun ok no ncasher in european servers live in oman so whats the things thatsuits me

when i first levelled to 80 i had 120k br

now look where i am, you arent gaining any br by camping, you are just hindering your potential
                so you are level 39 with 80k br?
                well im level 80 with 200k br
                and when you get to level 80 with 300k br i will be level 80 with 400k br
                and so on

Comment

i was a fast leveler + a free player u can imagine what i went through in cross server stuff.
                  but on my server i focused completely on attack only and manage to keep up with the top players for quite a while. (was lvl 80 at 85k br so u can imagine how bad it was for me in bg lol)
                  but theres no solution that is all good. even with this disadvantage in cross server bg and arena, i didnt care. the rewards i didnt miss out on, the content only availble to high lvls, the first to finish 80 set
                  for a free player i was able to keep up with the top cashers that camped a little bit for honor or something.
                  especially now since we entered 3.0+ camping below 80 hurts many times more than before. you lose out on far too many things.

well anyways back on topic, you should never manage characters on 2 different servers. itll be impossible to balance doing all dailies and real life and becomes really stressful.
                  if u dont care about getting stronger and dont care about getting beat up everywhere you can continue doing both.
                  there are browser games out there where playing 2 or more characters is easy but this game is definitely not one of them.

Comment

i do 2 acc on 2 different servers that merged)) to manage them...use mini client with both acc logged on(pray ur pc doesnt blow up)
                    since u camp u dont do events with exp,cata necro,mpds with last boss(that total no exp freack) so u just do arena and bg
                    pretty easy to handle if u ask me
                    IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
                    Class:Mage
                    Level:80
                    Server:Scarstone-S274
                    Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
                    Guild:Genesis
                    The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

I camped, got the LD, then Mythic, then Flame Wielder, then Grim Reaper...

And i thought i would now rest in bg, only entering for last 6 minutes for purple sc.

Then comes another title... so tired of fighting in bg.

Comment

Working...
                      X