Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why whip event without gem and sc event??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why whip event without gem and sc event??

So we used to get whip, gems and Sc engrave unlimited events in cycle once in a month.....last 15 days or so...I am seeing 2 limited gem event ...2 unlimited whip event and no sc engrave event.....

any one can tell me..whether we are going to get unlimited gem and sc engarve event again??? Or R2 just cut those off...to get more money....what You here from any blog, whales ec masters etc elite club etc....

PS: NO MENTOR SHOULD COMMENT THAT "WE Cupcakes DONT KNOW ANYTHING FOR SURE....BUT I AM PAID TO WRITE BLA BLA BLA...SO I AM WRITING BLA BLA BLA (LOOK IN TO NEWS AND EVENTS FORUM)...U GET BALEN FROM R2..FINE...DO NOT IRRITATE ME BY YOUR STUPID COMMENT ON MY THREAD...
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-11-2014, 06:41 AM. Reason: Blablabla

What you hear on any blog or other sites does not necessarily refer to R2. We've seen in the past that those blogs and 'experts' are not necessarily right.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
    X