Amythyst Mine lvl 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amythyst Mine lvl 2

Whats the gain from using lvl 2 in amythyst mine ?
    Any ideas ?

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
    Whats the gain from using lvl 2 in amythyst mine ?
    Any ideas ?
    you get a default +50% on your amethyst submission
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

so instead of 100 amethyst outside amethyst time and 200 at amethyst time, you get 150 and 300. Also, the first lvl don't have pvp anymore while the second lvl have pvp enable
      Lunay - Knighted knight
      23.25M BR
      Guild : SHIELD
      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

u get 150-300 on lvl 1 aswell as lvl 2 no difference other than u can gather faster on 2 than 1 and pvp is enabled on 2 and not on 1

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
          u get 150-300 on lvl 1 aswell as lvl 2 no difference other than u can gather faster on 2 than 1 and pvp is enabled on 2 and not on 1
          ??????????????????????

Comment

I used lvl 2 yesterday and I only gained 100 in each of the collections, so 200 in total, as usual...

Comment

litteraly tested this las tnight 1 cart on lvl 1 in dubble time got 300 one cart on lvl2 got 300 lvl 1 took longer to fill up the cart

Comment

that cant be right i just did my amethyst(not at double time) and i handed in 100 carts and obtained 150 when i dropped it off

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                  litteraly tested this las tnight 1 cart on lvl 1 in dubble time got 300 one cart on lvl2 got 300 lvl 1 took longer to fill up the cart
                  only problem with your comparison is that you only tested it when there is double amethyst time thats a poor conclusison

Comment

ok, I repeated today in lvl 2 and I got 150 instead of 100, although in the cart it indicates 100/200, but later you get 150 when you dump the cart

Comment

I did both level 1 and 2 during normal time. In both levels, I "dumped" 150 each time. As others have stated, the only difference seems to be PvP option

Comment

Working...
                      X