Anyone else like the new sylph arena?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else like the new sylph arena?

I personally like it since it uses the GA league system. No matter how weak you are in sylph arena, you can probably get gold every week just by using up your attempts. Before the sylph arena revamp, you had to have a very strong team on your server to get any decent reward, and you would only get about 20-30 sepon avg unless you were a top casher. Now, everyone can get 60+ weekly sep and sylph gear to raise your sylph strength.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

i like it too. aside from payout we get daily and weekly, we don't have to stealth attack other players to get to the rank right before the min it gives payout. it can cause drama within guild/server. This new system causes much less drama. you don't lose point even if you lose. easy to get to gold rank/diamond rank in lower tiers.
    Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

i personally dont like it. it has total fewer total reward (shards not counted) than the old arena.
      for being in top 10 i used to get 7x (5 sepul + 15 scroll) from daily and 50 sepul from weekly, making it total 85 sepul and 105 scrolls, and that's only doing sylph arena once or twice a day. now i only get 60 ish sepulcrum and less than 40 scrolls from gold rank even if i do 10 attempts a day.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

well i used to be top 20
        i think i get just slightly less
        so it isnt a big change for me
        i havent been actively doing it so only made silver
        we'll see if i can get gold next week
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          i personally dont like it. it has total fewer total reward (shards not counted) than the old arena.
          for being in top 10 i used to get 7x (5 sepul + 15 scroll) from daily and 50 sepul from weekly, making it total 85 sepul and 105 scrolls, and that's only doing sylph arena once or twice a day. now i only get 60 ish sepulcrum and less than 40 scrolls from gold rank even if i do 10 attempts a day.
          From someone who got 20 weekly and just 2 a day, being able to get 80 or even 50 a week is very welcomed.
          I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
            From someone who got 20 weekly and just 2 a day, being able to get 80 or even 50 a week is very welcomed.
            well, lets see if we still has the same opinions in the next few weeks.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Try being on an active server where even with a 100k+ BR team getting into top 20 is hard lol

I love it, spending 10 attempts through out the day isn't hard and rewards already doubled compared to pre-patch, not to mention most of the nabs on server don't even know how to pick good opponents.

Comment

i didnt get weekly rewards
                i didnt see a thread up
                so im guessing its US West issue still?

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  i didnt get weekly rewards
                  i didnt see a thread up
                  so im guessing its US West issue still?
                  Aye sir.

Someone in my guild said there's a message popping up (somewhere....) that they're aware of the issue, but haven't seen anythin' myself yet only been awake a bit.

Ah here it is

well guessing it counts for weekly too, but they suck as usual
                  Last edited by Wraithraiser; 12-15-2014, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    Aye sir.

Someone in my guild said there's a message popping up (somewhere....) that they're aware of the issue, but haven't seen anythin' myself yet only been awake a bit.
                    i sent a ticket and this was my reply

Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We have reported this daily sylph arena reward issue to devs, they will further investigate it. Thank you for your understanding and hope you can enjoy the game.

R2Games

we better be getting a damn good compensation

i didnt lose my rank from silver back to iron
                    which is weird

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      i sent a ticket and this was my reply

Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We have reported this daily sylph arena reward issue to devs, they will further investigate it. Thank you for your understanding and hope you can enjoy the game.

R2Games

we better be getting a damn good compensation

i didnt lose my rank from silver back to iron
                      which is weird
                      yea check my edit, on PC servers we got the in game announcement saying they're aware of it
                      and same no rank reset, not sure whether to spend attempts and aim for diamond
                      or if that means less days to work towards it when/if they fix it any time soon

tsk troublesome

Comment

if u pick the right ppl u can easy get to diamond and if ur lucket enof to get in top 100 i get around the same as before

Comment

i like new sylph arena, was a high middle person, got around 60-70 weekly. Think i can get more this week if i can reach diamond. We get perhaps less from sylph arena, but i think dimensional war compensates that especially if you can clear intermediate or high maps. I just hope they dont increase the bracket points (i think they did that with arena rankings).
                          i didnt do sylph arena before patch, most 2 times a day, now i do all. also i like the cross server thing (would be hard if it was your own server)

Comment

Pre-patch, I got #1 rank in slyph arena once for the weekly reward using my "slyph trick" w/ only a 40k br team...but I beat the last team a bit too slow so I didnt end up getting the #1 weekly reward. I wasnt rly aiming for #1, just top 100, but it would've been kind of funny to see my server's reaction if I took 1st place.
                            Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                            _______________^

Comment

Working...
                            X