Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Arena brackets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena brackets

Hello.

Since the last update, me and my team, which are all level 54, are getting paired with full groups of level 60+.

Ever since I started playing, we should only get paired, rarely, with the closest higher bracket, in this case, 55-59, and the closest lower bracket, in this case, 45-49, and of course, our own bracket, 50-54. But now, its the opposite, and we are rarely encountering a group of our level, making it impossible to win half of our arenas.

Is this only with us or anyone else noticed that?

Is this another effort to kill level campers and force them to dump money on the game so we stand a chance on people who got all the good events for months?

Probably every one in the 55-59 bracket teams got capped mount whips, level 9 gems (at least) and full soul engraving, while we are sitting here for months without a good event to boost us up. Since my server started, we only got 1 soul crystal engraving event, maybe 2 unlimited gems and a couple whip events, now we only see events for the people who are already capped, increasing the gap even further between new and old players.

If you want to keep it this way, good. But at least fix the god damn bracket pairing system and let us fight the people on our level.

level up, stop camping
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

The simple answer is probably that there are relatively few players left under level 55, and the majority of them are working on leveling up. So the odds you will encounter a team at your level is small, and given the predominance of higher level players, you will run into more powerful teams constantly.

I'm definitely sympathetic to newer players and how badly the game treats them. The price of inventory space is completely inexcusable, and the lack of a soul engraving event is just baffling. I can't recommend this game to anyone unless they can start playing using someone's established character.

Comment

Working...
      X