Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dimensional Coordinate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimensional Coordinate

/Drawing a blank here, so please if someone could refresh my memory.

Had a dimension. It has expired and I do not have another dimensional coordinate.

Where can I get one? Starter NPC just says "leave".

26th day check in rewards and and you may get enough shards from the resistance crystal event to make your own, check if you have enough shards to make in blacksmith synthesis
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
      /Drawing a blank here, so please if someone could refresh my memory.

Had a dimension. It has expired and I do not have another dimensional coordinate.

Where can I get one? Starter NPC just says "leave".

maybe take the NPCs advice
      make like a tree and get lost
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Theres more posts on this on forum already, similar cases.

Long story short theres two options:
        1. You have enough coordinate shards to synth a new coordinate chest in blacksmith (blacksmith > items)
        2. You dont have enough shards...youll have to wait to login day 26 to receive a basic coordinate chest and have a new coordinate to explore

Comment

Thanks Hobo..I can feel the love...lol

to the rest..thanks.

Comment

Stormcrow,
            Sadly at this time Lycus is not giving new map chests. (I wish he was) You can try to hope for enough while exploring a dimension, some of the recent hot events have been giving basic fragments as well. There is also a small chance, when you have fully claimed all the towers in a dimension to win one from the chest if you get lucky. Also as a few people have said it seems the 26th day is now a coordinate chest as well.

So all hope is not lost, and I hope you have a new map soon
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

unfortunatly the only flaw of the new maps. hope they will change this later its possible to get a basic map.

for now ppl (especially low lvl ppl/ppl with not many resis shields/ low resis crystals) might need to focus on get 100 shard fragments first.

Comment

Working...
              X