Temple of fire in the demon void

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple of fire in the demon void

How do you get an S rating in normal. I fought through it naked with no troops, but still only get a C on damage inflicted resulting in an A rating. Is there a trick to getting an S here?

Ok, enlighten me. Am I missing something here? Why are you going through it naked and no troops? You have to deal a certain amount of damage to get an S assessment and you are dealing less damage when naked.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      Ok, enlighten me. Am I missing something here? Why are you going through it naked and no troops? You have to deal a certain amount of damage to get an S assessment and you are dealing less damage when naked.
      XD lol i was wondering the same thing, removing troops is a strategy that can lessen damage you recieve tho, since troos have less defences than your toon and the damage they take are in the game's calculation.. but sir/madam vecmer plz dont go in naked
      having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Don't use multi-hitting skills to kill the boss, try and use things like Gaia/Herc or AQ/Cerb Delphics, and pray the mob lasts long enough that can use them when it gots a sliver left for massive overkill.

Comment

After so many attempts I was the S. I Remove the Eudaemon and the troops in the last boss. I was able to get my Rage to 100% and hitted with Delphic (killed instantly). Then I used single shot skills with high Crit and eliminated the enemy troops.

Comment

Originally posted by Vecmer View Post
            How do you get an S rating in normal. I fought through it naked with no troops, but still only get a C on damage inflicted resulting in an A rating. Is there a trick to getting an S here?
            well i didnt had the eudaemon when i passed it...but i took off troops.....b4 getting to final boss i build rage and used thunder 2 times(or any delphic depends on class)....if u cant 1-shot it...then take purge with u for the reflect buff and delphic it with sylph
            IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
            Class:Mage
            Level:80
            Server:Scarstone-S274
            Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
            Guild:Genesis
            The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Working...
            X