Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knights Life is being Hell!!! HATE GUARDIAN RUNE!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights Life is being Hell!!! HATE GUARDIAN RUNE!!!

Game morderator who devs who ever it is ...

This is really annoying .. being a knight we cant use Guardian rune .. but the other 2 classes can.. which cannot be purged and ur explanation will be Knights have sheilds... well u know they can be purged .. but this guardian rune is really depressing ... there is no even in the classes .. we cant generate after the block bonus is rolled out ..

Mages can Heal and they can use heal rune.... they can use purge .. now they have a sheild too in some advanced skills .. what is this magetune or wartune!!!

least make that guardian rune able to be purged by knights or cant be used in PVP .... or make it usable to knights too ... or make our sheilds un purged and for godsake that guardian rune is over 50% block ... our sheilds r 20%

this is not a fair advantage ...

i feel like knight is just a class to help archers and mages in dungeons and pvp .... even a low br mages and archers r kicking our ***** just by that guardian rune .. plz rethink abt this BG's and arena r getting frustrating and depressing !!!
    Knight
    Emerald Falls

Adapt or quit.

Get a good chaos to counter heal turns, it's not like every mage gets a lvl 10 guardian for free.

Comment

Easy answer is why pick up Knight class if your wallet cannot sing xmas songs. Knight who is strong is like hitting to wall but I bet wallet is empty after getting that wall point. Check out high br knights never seen them complain and they kick *** people cause they are like wall

Comment

go ahead waste your time to purge my guardian rune, its already blocked your delphic
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

If low BR mages/archers are kicking your *** it ain't the guardian rune that's stopping you from winning.

Comment

When you complain about your *** being kicked by low br archers then its something wrong with your gameplay and build. As for mages i quote pietjeprecies , get a chaos rune and use it wisely.
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
              When you complain about your *** being kicked by low br archers then its something wrong with your gameplay and build. As for mages i quote pietjeprecies , get a chaos rune and use it wisely.
              don't give them ideas to be smart about chaos rune,it makes my life so easy when majority of ppl use chaos at start of battle against my mage

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
                don't give them ideas to be smart about chaos rune,it makes my life so easy when majority of ppl use chaos at start of battle against my mage
                lol people do that to me im an archer, and i absolutely love them wasting a turn
                especially when their troops are in front, i can sacrifice a lunatic fire for a bloodthirsty and get all my hp back
                i love it even more when archers chaos and lunatic fire, so i take out my troops then they just lose all their rage
                its funny

lrn2skill noobs

Comment

Hahaha, i know lol. Chaos rune was very usefull few months ago when you couldnt kill troops with 1 hit, now its just a rune for pvp group fight or vs mage.

Comment

Is this a bad time to point out knights have a passive that both reduces damage and chances of a critical hit, where the rest need to use a rune to boost the damage reduction on top of a Goddess Blessing and/or Aegis?

Mages cannot get a purification rune, and Archers can't get a purge rune. Knight don't get a Guardian rune, and Mire is somewhat pointless for Archers as Deep Freeze make Mire redundant. There's a way, just need to puzzle it out.
                    IGN: TreeTopper
                    Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                    Guild: ESKReborn
                    Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                    Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                      Hahaha, i know lol. Chaos rune was very usefull few months ago when you couldnt kill troops with 1 hit, now its just a rune for pvp group fight or vs mage.
                      especially they are smart when they use on mage lvl 10 chaos at start and than do aoe after casting rune ....if they clear troops early than 2 turns of chaos are wasted

Comment

especially they are smart when they use on mage lvl 10 chaos at start and than do aoe after casting rune ....if they clear troops early than 2 turns of chaos are wasted
                        Most easy is walk without troops then chaos rune is useless not see very smart use chaos rune at start, Mage Aoe not hit itself if no have troops + archers not get any help when do bloodthirsty strike to get hp when hit main toon. but you can use Chaos on archer if you wanna give extra hp themself so they can drain own troop hp. Anyway I don't play knight but only thing is that Guardian rune cannot be reason to lose low br just cause you did not read forum and decided choose knight. Some not know how use that guardian rune even, some does. And High br knight can do shield when other people go sylph you can be sure that sylph user won't come back just ss shield away.. if you low lvl you not need shield take attack skills + now you got df what all knights complained long long time use it when you finally got it.

And most of knights takes Triton it has nice ice shield better than knight shield. Can be ss away too but other sylph user not waste turn ss it can take delphic from hercules sylph without dying, but cause it's good only for healing you need really think where you use it and against what type players. If you use against mages Triton skills are just like fart at wind. To archers and other knights it can make some damage depending are they sylphed or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Nutsuka View Post
                          Most easy is walk without troops then chaos rune is useless not see very smart use chaos rune at start, Mage Aoe not hit itself if no have troops + archers not get any help when do bloodthirsty strike to get hp when hit main toon. but you can use Chaos on archer if you wanna give extra hp themself so they can drain own troop hp. Anyway I don't play knight but only thing is that Guardian rune cannot be reason to lose low br just cause you did not read forum and decided choose knight. Some not know how use that guardian rune even, some does. And High br knight can do shield when other people go sylph you can be sure that sylph user won't come back just ss shield away.. if you low lvl you not need shield take attack skills + now you got df what all knights complained long long time use it when you finally got it.

And most of knights takes Triton it has nice ice shield better than knight shield. Can be ss away too but other sylph user not waste turn ss it can take delphic from hercules sylph without dying, but cause it's good only for healing you need really think where you use it and against what type players. If you use against mages Triton skills are just like fart at wind. To archers and other knights it can make some damage depending are they sylphed or not.

no troops, means you lose a stat boost, me without troops im down 2.5k patk, it doesnt seem like much but it can be
                          especially when you've won fights with less than 100 hp, that extra patk would mean something

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                            no troops, means you lose a stat boost, me without troops im down 2.5k patk, it doesnt seem like much but it can be
                            especially when you've won fights with less than 100 hp, that extra patk would mean something
                            Sorry never tought, that 2.5k atk not feel much anymore when start be too old player and R2 is hanging on at Credit card begging use some more

Comment

Originally posted by Nutsuka View Post

Or mages run without Blessed Light or Suntoria, wouldnt be the same way ? Besides, removing troops just so you wont take a hit its kinda perv

Comment

Working...
                              X