Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post
    to OP,,, why u killed by noncasher? thats good mean u noob with deep pocket
    I am non casher which is anoyed by the way company treat us.All other is sarcasm.

Originally posted by BRo0mSt1ck View Post
    lol sampinjoon , cashers have so mutch more advantage in game than the noncashers! U seem like real idiot to me, its like u hate noncash players or something...??!
    I am non casher which is anoyed by the way company treat us.All other is sarcasm.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-06-2015, 05:17 AM. Reason: Merged posts
    Lag is my best gaming friend. He follows me in step and never leaves me <3

Comment

Moved thread to Game Discussion, where the sarcastic suggestions go.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Moved thread to Game Discussion, where the sarcastic suggestions go.

woah now, we here in game discussion are far from sarcastic

we are whiny
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          woah now, we here in game discussion are far from sarcastic

we are whiny
          But if I say "whiny" people whine because somewhere there's a hidden rule that a mod isn't suppose to tell people they are whining. Bad enough people complain about the usage of sarcasm, kinda like what happened with the OP here.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

wth with you guys ??! This game is totally free, u can spend or not spend if dont want. Every month i put at least 800$ in game, but that is my choise becoz i want to dominate other ppl. To kill everything like they are nothing on battlegrounds and in other events. If you dont want to cash is up to you. Cashers make this game alive. So stop blaming cashers! Or i catch you on BG's and smash like a damn cockroach!

Comment

Originally posted by sampinjon View Post
              Any stupid here are you guys . Sorry,cause i need to say that,but someone should. If you're not capable to understnad irony in this about the way r2 threat non cash players,than something is really not right with you.
              Lets see the facts- gaming for non cashers is on the edge of imposible. We need how much? A year or two to upgrade sylph to the purple or orange with resources they giving? To upgrade astrals to level 9 or 10 maybe half of year of constant endless clicking? Good mount of high level? Dream about it.
              I agree that some diference must exist between regular and players which spend they money,but lets be honest,they made that diference few times larger than it's normal.
              If you can't realise that,than put honey on your heads and stick them into ant house,you will do the favor for the world.
              If you're unhappy with the way you're treated as a player who doesn't generate actual money for the game, the simple solution is to, well, spend money. I bet you didn't see that one coming.

I'm a zero-cash player. I've been playing the game since late March. My BR without my sylph (which I just upgraded to purple, btw) is 140k-ish. I'm one star tear from evolving it. I've gotten free mount drops the last 3 or 4 consecutive events. I have two coins of ancestry in my inventory, so I can get event wings...or gamble that something else I want will appear as a reward tomorrow and that I'll get a 3rd coin. I've gotten advanced dimensions coordinates. I have all red and orange astrals--all but my pisces was a free drop, btw. I just leveled to 70 last week, and I have all level 70 gear and have almost completed my 2nd legendary piece. BTW, I also have a blue 2-star Apollo and blue 2-star Hades.

I play the game for stress-relief and a needed break from work. I'm not the best toon on my server. I have no desire to be--spending money just to be the best doesn't appeal to me, and someone else will always pay more just to best you. I have great in-game luck, and I'm probably one of the few players who has nothing negative to say about the game or devs from a personal standpoint. Sure, there are aspects that don't appeal to me. I simply don't do those things. If I paid for the game, then I'd have room to complain.
              IGN: Swinella
              Class: Mage
              lvl: 80
              BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
              Server: Kabam s79
              Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

few things id be happy to see changed ( that are on china's version )
                *hot event items are purchasable with bound balens
                *just for logging in daily for a month 1.5k bound balens 50 marah and 50 supulcrum
                2 simple changes that would actually make it fairer on people who dont spend cash on the game

Comment

Working...
                X