Nice Bug in TOK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    They never had maintenance to fix this, right? If so, maybe that means they are changing other stuff too that would not be real noticeable.
    Tok is related to cross server rank and most of time it fix itself when they just touch rank, took them long enough actually, at least i got 1 more 30 sec tok in doing it this morning right after reset

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
      Tok is related to cross server rank and most of time it fix itself when they just touch rank, took them long enough actually, at least i got 1 more 30 sec tok in doing it this morning right after reset
      Lucky you, our tok reset @3:15 server time alongside solo arena titles. So 5am tok was not possible, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Lucky you, our tok reset @3:15 server time alongside solo arena titles. So 5am tok was not possible, lol.
        Wut? rank is taken at 3.00 st, title at 3.15 and are u sure your tok change at 3.15? I mean if u go in let's say at 4 am you have a new one different from let's say 2 hour before?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          Wut? rank is taken at 3.00 st, title at 3.15 and are u sure your tok change at 3.15? I mean if u go in let's say at 4 am you have a new one different from let's say 2 hour before?
          Yep. Was shadow soul kings until 3:15 then top 4 cross server players.

Comment

Weird, which timezone u in?

Comment

Funny thing is when I went to Easy on a lower level character, there was an opponent with a gold sylph. Yeah.... that didn't go well.

Anyway, did very much benefit from this glitch

Comment

yep
                atroxia and elkabong is in the tok now
                looks like they fixed it like it should of been
                which means they probably wont be in their separate cw
                and your guildie will have some competition this time
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente