No announcement yet.

socket rod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol lol lol, here's what i think, u don't need to play 24/7 this game, cuz there's like limit to every single thing, just maintaining very perfect timing will do
    if vip players can buy socketing rods, crypt keys, fine, but omg please don't make it an extremely rare thing for us non cashers, how about a crypt key on 16th (i kinda forgot the 3rd milestone) day of check in? and how about a socketing rod on 26th day of check in? or maybe lucky drop on the guild wheel?
    Last edited by Vaitally; 11-06-2012, 05:39 PM.

Comment

if they would put the auction house in we could make some balens to buy rods
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by HellionLady View Post
        anyway its called "HARDSHIP" all we ask is give chance to those who cant buy rods..... RODS ARE VERY IMPORTANT TOO =) and you know that or maybe not? it adds additional stats
        No pain no gain just work harder
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
          Socket rods are not a needed item to play wartune, we are currently working on talking with 7 roads for socketing rods, if they agree we will be able to implement new ideas into wartune.
          well if yall get any word from them plz let me knw

Comment

i just started wartune im a level 31 archer and anti has a point socketing rods will help
            and tradeing with others

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              No pain no gain just work harder
              This has got nothing to do with players asking for alternative ways to get rod!!!

Comment

Is a shame that socket rod cannot be purchased with gold and must be obtained with real money. Got a lot of gems but don´t have socket rod to use them..

Comment

Originally posted by xxvixx View Post
                  Is a shame that socket rod cannot be purchased with gold and must be obtained with real money. Got a lot of gems but don´t have socket rod to use them..
                  Guild altar can give one for gold (the price of a spin).

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    Eh? I don't have balens and I'm in top 15 where many people have balens. Am I weird or what?
                    Top 15 in BR?? if yes then its hard to believe that you havent spent any balens on the game, you must be a light casher at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaitally View Post
                      lol lol lol, here's what i think, u don't need to play 24/7 this game, cuz there's like limit to every single thing, just maintaining very perfect timing will do
                      if vip players can buy socketing rods, crypt keys, fine, but omg please don't make it an extremely rare thing for us non cashers, how about a crypt key on 16th (i kinda forgot the 3rd milestone) day of check in? and how about a socketing rod on 26th day of check in? or maybe lucky drop on the guild wheel?
                      Both of them are lucky drops on the guild wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                        Top 15 in BR?? if yes then its hard to believe that you havent spent any balens on the game, you must be a light casher at least.
                        Look at the date where he made that claim. Things probably have changed.

Comment

Working...
                        X