When can you gain Farm XP again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When can you gain Farm XP again?

Looks like I maxed out on Farm XP today. Each day I start around 0000h PST (GMT -8) on Oceanic Server [S40].

Day 1: L1 -> L10
    Day 2: L10 -> L16
    Day 3: L16 -> L18

Since around 1100h PST (GMT -8), I stopped getting Farm XP at 56/90 points. Looks like the server has already reset everything else, except I still can't get XP for weeding, etc... It's now 1740h PST and I still can't get any XP. The floating text says "Friends Farm EXP has" and nothing else. System message is that the action is complete, but no indication that I got XP or we both got Friendliness.

Can someone post the schedule of what time your ability to collect Farm XP refreshes?

Thanks.
    WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

Farm exp should refresh at 12:00 when your tree is reset. you gain max of 200 a day. once your farm is your level you also can't gain anymore regardless. Ie: my farm is lv. 30 i can't gain any exp until i actually level past 30.

when you gain over 200 exp a day, there is a trick to gain more exp , when you weed your own garden, you also gain exp past that 200 limit. but you will not gain exp when weeding anyone else's farm.
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
      Farm exp should refresh at 12:00 when your tree is reset.
      I'll watch this more closely. Thanks!
      WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

Comment

honestly i don't see the point of past lv. 30 farms... unless you want to waste vouchers on leveling up the land...once you hit 30 you open up the max plot of land already at 30. you don't gain any more plot of land..any level past it is useless right now. i don't even care about leveling farm lately..lol
        Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

But note the 10th plot says "Coming soon". So you just level your farm in case that Slot is something that you need, like *cough*mount*seeds*food*cough*cough* etc

Lol. Dunno about that. but just in case. just in case.

Comment

so what happens, you hit 1exp left to 35 and you can't level? Thought level 3 gold seeds were available...

Comment

Originally posted by Marduh View Post
              so what happens, you hit 1exp left to 35 and you can't level? Thought level 3 gold seeds were available...
              all the seeds after 35 costs balens to use my own farm is 40 so i just hope they open up the extra slots soon for more farming needs
              giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
              server 164 brighthollow
              class : archer
              current level : 54
              favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

same here..cant gain any exp 4 days now...460/460..my guildmate farm now is lvl 51 and we're the same lvl 47 last 4 days..

Comment

Huh.The old thread that rising up. Farm level can't exceed player lvl
                  AeonFlux
                  Mage
                  S3 Worg Lair Europe
                  OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

isee.. ty aeonflux..

Comment

Working...
                    X