Increase block HP Restore on Knights or remove the maximum 3000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase block HP Restore on Knights or remove the maximum 3000

I think it's time for knights to start getting opportunity to regenerate HP like mages and archers. Archers have blood thirst that regenerates 50% of damage caused and mages have Sunto that give some 25k-30k at a time times 5. To make it fair for knights I think they should remove the maximum of only 3000 HP per block or increase it or add a Percentage of HP per block

I can suggest either using an astral that gives health back at a 10% trigger or using a healing rune along with your current block heal, because really you are arguing block heal (passive) vs bloodthrsty strike (active) and suntoria (active).

What most who have argued this point is that they want suntoria nerfed as well but they fail to see that suntoria you pay rage for and while the block heal you pay no rage for and so was brought down to only 3k instead of it's 4% of HP.
    Last edited by Aliszar; 01-01-2015, 06:55 AM.
    Server: R2 S168
    Guild: Fallen
    Character Name: Cera
    Class: Mage
    Level: 80

Comment

Mikey18 - you forgot to add that knights have shield/group shield/rage cut (intercept) which all win more fights than the hp regeneration for mages and archers. Mages cannot use suntoria after having their rage cut, and most mages cannot do anything when you have shield up.
      You already have a huge advantage over mages and archers and your still whinging.

Comment

Great, another whiner.

If I could trade my mage with an archer or knight with the exact same stats I would do so in an instant.

I don't think you could say the same.

Comment

Archers have blood thirs
          Facepalm.

Learn2play and put yourself in front = bloodthisty has been nerfed.
          East coast archer.

Comment

Why is it that knights are always the ones to complain the most about everything?

Comment

Oh and just to drive the point in a bit more:

You can have any of my mage passives if I can have any of your knight passives.

Do you accept?

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
                Great, another whiner.

If I could trade my mage with an archer or knight with the exact same stats I would do so in an instant.

I don't think you could say the same.
                Lol who is whining now? Any mage can beat any knight with about the same br easy.
                A mage wanting to trade for a knight or even worse an archer must have something really wrong with his toon

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                  Mikey18 - you forgot to add that knights have shield/group shield/rage cut (intercept) which all win more fights than the hp regeneration for mages and archers. Mages cannot use suntoria after having their rage cut, and most mages cannot do anything when you have shield up.
                  You already have a huge advantage over mages and archers and your still whinging.
                  you forget mages and archers have guardian rune, so you can cut the knight shield from your list of advantages. (But we ve had this discussion elsewhere already).
                  And suntoria is huge, intercept can only be used once, u have ur rage back in no time.
                  I would be happy to trade intercept for it

Comment

Guardian rune, which costs a lot of runestones to max out, only reduces damage by 50% for 2 turns at max. vs a shield that reduces damage by 100% until enough damage has been done...and I've seen some players with a shield that will last 2-3 turns in arena with 4 players bashing on it.

Nope, can't cut the knight shield from the list after all.

Comment

Originally posted by dterror View Post
                      Guardian rune, which costs a lot of runestones to max out, only reduces damage by 50% for 2 turns at max. vs a shield that reduces damage by 100% until enough damage has been done...and I've seen some players with a shield that will last 2-3 turns in arena with 4 players bashing on it.

Maxed guardian rune is 70%, shield will be gone by the time delphic sylph hits.

Comment

Originally posted by dterror View Post

+1, furthermore, if you have archers healing off of you as a knight with their bloodthirsty, you've got a soft build and or leveled too quickly. i dont even try to heal off knights with blood thirsty because it's usually pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
                          Maxed guardian rune is 70%, shield will be gone by the time delphic sylph hits.
                          Must be a higher % for Knights then, because I just looked at my guardian rune and it is max 50% for a mage.

Comment

Archers have blood thirst that regenerates 50% of damage caused
                            lol.... you're really whining about Bloodthirsty? lol

Comment

Working...
                            X