No announcement yet.

Red Nosed Reindeer garantee worst box ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, there IS a guaranteed mount drop. After opening "ONLY" 400 box, you will have 200 reindeer gifts, which - combined with some fruits - you could have exchanged for a guaranteed mount.

This event was so long, I think even the free players got hundreds of chests for free, this is the one you shouldn't have spent money on

Check my blog, I have always advices there what is worth buying and what is not. Your best best is look for the best value (most BR for minimal balen) sale+spender combinations, AND avoid gambles (chests, magic pot, golden road etc) like plague.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Going off of what the previous poster said ill post my results. IM a free player and opened 108 boxes at once. OUt of those 108 boxes i got these as highlights approximately 50 reindeer gifts (give or take a couple), 3 coins of ancestry, 4 lv 1 divinity soul chests, the christmas hat, and the lost reindeer. Thus i was able to get both the reindeer and the scorpion mounts.

After that day from approximately 26 more opened i got 3 more lv 1 divinity soul chests.

Comment

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
        Open 23 box, get 1 mount. A week later, open 100 box, get 2 mount. Then a week later, open 9 box and get 1 mount. Could be luck, but it might be rigged...somehow...
        I don't like you....

what happened to NecroDeath1-3?
        hahahaha

Comment

Working...
        X