blacklisted only for fainess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blacklisted only for fainess

not is acceptable that in about 1 week i've already 3 old friends in them blacklist or removed from them/my list only for AB.

1st case: a player would go to sleep in earl morning and not have left the party for give the spot who need it. he was the leader and we did 3 bars in 3. i've blacklisted ty his fairness.

2nd case: i've beated he in ab and i've discovered i was been deleted from friend list. i've asked why and he not have still replied and i continue to play with he in earl ab. we not have fixed nothing and i've done really nothing to he.

3rd case: i've sent an invite to a player and after a pm to she. she have blacklisted me only cuz was in dimension...

IS TIME OF HAVE THESE DAMN NEW REWARDS FROM AB EXCHANGE AND THESE DAMN HAMMERS!

i not want lose all mine friends for them poor fairness and if i continue so i'll be blacklisted with a lot of players without doing nothing and i'm neither a spammer for tell was this...
    Last edited by R261816601; 01-07-2015, 04:05 AM.
    every hero has his hamster!

what is "fainess"?

People who blacklist you for sending a pm are not your friends anyway, don't regret that. Hope you do not keep spamming people with invites like some do on our server.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

i meant fairness. forgot of put an R.

there are a lot of afk/sleep/bot players in earl morning and i've already lost already over 100m gold and 200 stoves for them fairness...

in earl morning i gain often at least 15m gold and 35 stoves... you can think how many i'm angry lose a lot of rewards only for these players.

and today a player have done waited to me 30m without tell nothing for go to 47% in ab rewards and go to play another things.... and i not was weak for tell " i not get he". i've 350k br and i'm an archer! i'm often 1st in archer wn list , so i'm also "famous" for do excellent damage.

and with he is already the 4th player that is few fairness with me for ab. i hope that wartune will do also something with they and i've also give some days ago an homepage to wartune of a program for fix problem , hoping will be useful for they. so surely they can't neither tell to me i'm not a fair player and i not think to others or another fake things...
      every hero has his hamster!

Comment

when you blacklist someone it gets removed from your friendlist, it's logical. that person didnt unfriend you, you unfriended him/her by blacklisting it.

i dont get your point honestly... if she does to sleep she goes to sleep. you can leave the party or quit as well.
        point 3: what? i dont understand the problem and what you're saying. how does blacklisting work? do you see the person offline in pm or do you get msg its blacklisted? and what would be the problem if a person blacklists you?

Comment

Working...
        X