dragon invasion party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragon invasion party

how the hell i'm supposed to find a party for dragon invasion if 4-5 top players on my server quit game,and there are only 7-8 more in the entire server that can do DI?they all come online at diff hours,cannot decide to gather a party at some point in a day 'cause of their jobs and mine..something must be done with DI requierements 'cause as far as i can tell,there are only few players active and seeing them lvl-ing up so in the future they can help!me and my friends lose rewards from DI daily..

convince guildies to level

di is for ppl who did class adv. no need to change that. your server is young and therefore there arent many high level players. if your server is empty it will probably merge soon
    im on an old server, and there are few ppl who arent 80 so finding parties aint hard.

Comment

when you find a party
      you need to try make it a regular group
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

convince guildies to level
        the worst advice ever,it is like telling Sisyphus not to push the rock up a mountain; upon reaching the top, the rock would roll down again,leaving Sisyphus to start over...campers don't wanna lvl up!

Comment

Originally posted by nilin89 View Post
          the worst advice ever,it is like telling Sisyphus not to push the rock up a mountain; upon reaching the top, the rock would roll down again,leaving Sisyphus to start over...campers don't wanna lvl up!
          So please tell us what do you want to achieve with this thread?
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

to start a riot here on forum.. i'm feeling neglected by r2!

Comment

to do that
              you need to whine abut guardian rune
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Neglected? How? There is a solution of your "problem", but you and your friends don't like it. So what exactly do you want?
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

well u could aways get merged into older servers ..... im from 410 and we have 78 ppl who can do di...19 of which i dont know so assume they have quit but thats 59 ppl who can do di here ofcourse 410 is the youngest of our merged servers lol but atleast u dont have to play with toons that are a full three/4 months older like i do

although i have no trouble finding someone for di if i need them
                  s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                  Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    to do that
                    you need to whine abut guardian rune
                    And OP mage heals.
                    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Don´t forget about being stunned

Comment

only advice i can give. i can advice requesting for server merge, but you might get thrown up with old server and you could change into punching bags.
                        metaphor isnt also correct. once you level you cant roll down! besides i think there is a difference between campers and slow levels.

do you have a group which you do mp, tok, spire with?
                        cz with that its easier to convince them to level up. rewards are good.

Comment

I know exactly what inlin is saying...there are many players who refuse to lvl up. They will reach a certain lvl..usually 40 or 50 some thing and stay there. This hurts them and their guild but no matter what you try to explain to them, they don't understand. You are left with only a few people who can do di or any thing, mpds, spire, tok anything that takes a good strong team at the lvl you are. Frustrating and annoying at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                          X