Critical VS EWD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical VS EWD

what is better for knight EWD lvl 10 or critical attack? it seems every knight on my server using critical but im only one using EWD , thinking obout to change it to crit when i reach L80 but not sure... so i wna hear your advice guys if change to crit i must replace my some of my defence gems for crit ,rly dont wna do it
    Last edited by BRo0mSt1ck; 01-05-2015, 02:55 PM.

i'm crit knight,used both ewd and crit and still using crit!i like"gambling" odds so seeing always the same damage output is boring!crit is good for wb income,i say the best place to use crit,then u can go further in skytrail with some "lucky crits"..in pvp though with so many ppl that have EGA astro equiped,it becomes a bit hard but still can get "lucky" hits!

Comment

EWD is better in pvp , but crit is fun and better in pve ... for me i use crit in both

Comment

ewd much better in pvp

since knights dont have all the crit bonuses on their attacks like archers do
        they are very prone to a guardian angel astral

crit still does good in pvp, but just doesnt fare as well as ewd does
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

i think i keep the EWD astral cause its already maxed , (havent worked on my crit yet..) i think with 70k+ patk with EWD i can hit very hard even in WB +i win 1 spot for astrals, cuz no need the determination instead i can put on my guardian angel on

Comment

Crit is better for pve, and pve gives better rewards than pvp. Go crit when you go to 70 or 80 set.

Comment

I made 2 sets, pve with ED10, 20k crit and 10k block and PVP with EWD10 and bigger deffenses, my opinnion? wish i made this
              earlier, the difference is really REALLY big imo.

Comment

Originally posted by BRo0mSt1ck View Post
                what is better for knight EWD lvl 10 or critical attack? it seems every knight on my server using critical but im only one using EWD , thinking obout to change it to crit when i reach L80 but not sure... so i wna hear your advice guys if change to crit i must replace my some of my defence gems for crit ,rly dont wna do it
                lets make this simple:
                are you winning against those crit knights with EWD? if yes then dont change, if no then go with the flow.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                X