Originally posted by onimad View Post
    u forgot that astral increase crit base damage :P

ok back to topic.
    you do know it doesnt work yet since it's bugged lol.. dun be silly
    KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by R24736641 View Post
      Oh cmon......
      U need to grow internet pen..s more than do it ,spend it more will show how u feel actually in RL.....
      +1 for removing revival **** from WB.
      p.s u actually know how hard is to keep up a bit to casher?I guess its doesnt take time no?
      And LOL,cashers dont get advantages,huh u made me laugh
      I honestly didnt understand your post. I spent about 100$ on this game and a lot more on others. The "advantages" i get from other games are far greater than what I am getting
      from here. Hence I chose to spend more on those games.

Asking the GMs to take out one of the things that make the donators a bit happy is wrong. We pay so you can play for free and these is what we get from you in return?

Comment

I Agree Remove it... Permanently
        IGN: MackeeTheGreat
        Server: Luna Tribe
        Class: Hunter
        Guild: Uncharted
        Position: Guild Master

Comment

trolololol...
          I think WB just for cashier user... top 10 always ranked by "the power of balens"
          simply.. u got what u pay for...

=======================

don't worry about that.. best thing that I got, whatever about top 10...
          if u can dealed damage up to 1% u still can get reward from WB...
          actually, it different with top 3...

and the second point, lucky for "final blow" to get reward killing WB...
          if u have lucky for it, or strategy for do it..
          just enjoy for it...
          IGN : Asuma
          Server : [S48] Imperial Encampment
          Class : Archer

Comment

yeah ! just increase the balens required to revive. =)

Comment

How about this:Just make it two option to enter WB,one with balens user option to enter and one is non balens user.I think this will more fair to each other.It will make the balens user more aggresive to win the tittle and same for none Balens user....think aout it........
              Just a suggestion.......

Comment

Originally posted by R24787099 View Post
                I honestly didnt understand your post. I spent about 100$ on this game and a lot more on others. The "advantages" i get from other games are far greater than what I am getting
                from here.
                Indeed this is the case. In other games 100 bucks brings you a LOT farther compared to a free player than in Wartune.

Many other games don't even have a mechanism for you to "work hard" to catch up with the paying players.
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
                  Indeed this is the case. In other games 100 bucks brings you a LOT farther compared to a free player than in Wartune.

Many other games don't even have a mechanism for you to "work hard" to catch up with the paying players.
                  The thing is R2 game currency to the $ is so missed up most games you can get 10,000 of there currency for 10$ and there items aren't way out there the most you ever had to spend for 1 item was 15$ and no luck needed unlike R2 were you need to spend over 100$ and have luck but there I'm talking about crystal saga wartune isn't to bad but there price to balens is still to much vs other online games.

Comment

Really do not understand why people complain about the advantages of using balens. R2 is not a charity they are there to make a profit so if nobody purchased balens there would be no game, so good luck to those that contribute real money and hence effectively keep the game going.

Personally I do not purchase balens and therefore expect to be at a disadvantage to those that do. That's the price (or no price to be exact) you pay if you decide to play for free. If you don't like it, either start buying balens or quit playing.

Comment

Originally posted by kadven View Post
                      Really do not understand why people complain about the advantages of using balens. R2 is not a charity they are there to make a profit so if nobody purchased balens there would be no game, so good luck to those that contribute real money and hence effectively keep the game going.

Personally I do not purchase balens and therefore expect to be at a disadvantage to those that do. That's the price (or no price to be exact) you pay if you decide to play for free. If you don't like it, either start buying balens or quit playing.
                      I love people like you and the paying players like you as well.

So full of it both of you.

Yes they need to make money we all get that.

But funny things is their way of making money is the FAST way not the steady way or the in some sense right way.

The game has alot of flaws and missing things as well as no real keeping people there due to them more concerned with money and new servers that actually keeping players and gameplay.

Also it is possible to make a game where the paying players has advantages yet the non paying can do everything a paying can it would just take alot more work and time for the non paying than the paying and these games earn over time alot more than games like R2 which is short term game P2W.

It's funny in those games you have no Paying players or non paying players complaining where here you have the paying complaining about not getting enough the non paying complaining because the disadvantage is to big which it is. And as always in this you find the non paying player who find it fair because hey thats life the paying player who think thats how it should be because they should be allowed to have everything because they use money.

Yet neither of those types where you belong can see the point.

Why you think they make new servers all the time, why you think they lag support and prober gameplay?

Because they simply do not care about it they care about the money, if they instead triede to build a game that would actually keep people active on the game not move server because everyone else did and also build it so yes they won't make as much CASH fast as they do now but they will over time make ALOT more because its balanced proberly you would see this game get better.

Offcourse they should earn money which btw they do since they have descrete ads that bring in alot as well as a few other income you might not notice due to their sublte hints but if the main player base of non paying leaves due to the unfairness then the paying base will to and that means no money and no game.

Hence we are back at new servers instead of new content and better balancing in the game.

Comment

Nobody is forcing anyone to play on new servers. Actually , donators are at a disadvantage on this since they cant just simply move on the new servers. I dont see how the freeloaders are really affected
                        on this issue when they are the ones ruining everything by their neverending server hopping.

Back On Topic: WB Revival is vital and therefore must remain. Period.

Comment

Working...
                        X