Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people so bl**dy lazy? (stealing Mines)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people so bl**dy lazy? (stealing Mines)

It probably takes less than 2 minutes to find a top-level mine, and in the meantime you will spot wandering monsters you can harvest for Daru. Why steal someone else's mine? It's annoying enough that the mines are on a counter that isn't aligned with other reset events.
    WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

They like to show off, period.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I'm lazy tbh. If I see a mine that's occupied I'll take it..at least I'm being honest about it :P
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

same. i'm too lazy to run around map. especially when that mine close to my city. i'll take it.

Comment

i honestly don't do this as i use the mine hunting for also farming daru at same time so i don't bother taking someone's mine
          giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
          server 164 brighthollow
          class : archer
          current level : 54
          favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

i dont take anyones mines either its extremly easy to find 2 nobody else has
            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Mines around you city I say fine its okay as the people should get mines that are relatively close to their city. Just stealing mines just out of laziness though? That's just pathetic. Mainly bc it you only need the arrow keys to look around the whole map. You can spot high lvl mines in a few seconds to a few mins right away. There is no point in stealing mines. Plundering cities and stealing crops are okay as both are needed for something and there arn't any other options. Stealing crops yo ucan get it back by stealing other people's crops. Plundering is needed for quests, devo, and kynite. Mines are needed for devo and gold but there are multiple high lvl mines out in the big map. There is no real point in stealing mines except for being a jerk or being lazy. Both which make you look pathetic.

Comment

if you have a lvl 40 mine and i can beat you, you better believe im going to take your lvl 40 mine, all there is to it. Its in the name, War, Wartune, We arent here to make friends with everyone lol, there must be blood, there must be slaughter, or it wouldnt be war would it?
                In other words, I dont like searching the whole map for the top lvl mines, takes time, im a busy man most of the time.
                Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
                  if you have a lvl 40 mine and i can beat you, you better believe im going to take your lvl 40 mine, all there is to it. Its in the name, War, Wartune, We arent here to make friends with everyone lol, there must be blood, there must be slaughter, or it wouldnt be war would it?
                  In other words, I dont like searching the whole map for the top lvl mines, takes time, im a busy man most of the time.
                  Yep I agree completely. My logic is if you can't hold the mine, don't bother taking it. This game is survival of the fittest. You don't like that don't play. Simple as that...nuff said.
                  Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
                    So you don't have 1-2mins to spare to use the arrow keys to browse the map? If you are that busy then why do you play this game which requires immense amount of your time? If you are a truely busy person gaming shouldn't be on your list at all. So in reality you arn't busy. You are just lazy and can't spend 1-2mins using the arrow keys. I can understand if there was only one of each mine or hell only a few of each mine out there. However, there isn't enough players to make mines obsolete. Especially when there are 50m servers which each one having no more than 200 players on it. Stop being lazy and go find your own mine. You have plenty of time to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                      Yep I agree completely. My logic is if you can't hold the mine, don't bother taking it. This game is survival of the fittest. You don't like that don't play. Simple as that...nuff said.
                      It's not about holding the mine. Mines are different from cities since if a person isn't on 24/7, they can't know that a mine is gone and they've lost hours worth of gold production.
                      With cities, you lose 10% gold but no *time*.
                      WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

Comment

na they would rather act all tough cause they stole a mine from somebodys ai
                        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by R24329765 View Post
                          It's not about holding the mine. Mines are different from cities since if a person isn't on 24/7, they can't know that a mine is gone and they've lost hours worth of gold production.
                          With cities, you lose 10% gold but no *time*.
                          If you aren't a guildmate why should I care that you lose hours worth of gold production? Shouldn't that make my game easier? The goal of a pvp oriented game is to be the best at what you do...or at least it is for me. If I do something that makes it harder for you to compete then my goal becomes easier. Ultimately it comes down to me seeing a mine and me taking a mine. With the gold mines I can focus on something else. If it hurts the other player then that's a bonus to me. You want to keep me from stealing your mine? Take the mine that is one lvl lower than the highest in the area. I'm only interested in the highest lvl mine. I could care less if you have a lower lvl mine.
                          Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                            na they would rather act all tough cause they stole a mine from somebodys ai
                            Actually no it has nothing to do with acting tough cause we beat an AI. I don't consider a victory in single arena, plundering a city or taking a gold mine worth anything. When I beat you in BGs or GAs, then its a meaningful win. Till then doesn't mean a thing to me.
                            Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by R24329765 View Post
                              It probably takes less than 2 minutes to find a top-level mine, and in the meantime you will spot wandering monsters you can harvest for Daru. Why steal someone else's mine? It's annoying enough that the mines are on a counter that isn't aligned with other reset events.
                              If you don't have the strength to hold onto the mines, why don't you go find another top-level mine? It probably takes less than 2 minutes, and in the meantime you will spot wandering monsters you can harvest for Daru. No?
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X