Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people so bl**dy lazy? (stealing Mines)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R21380252 View Post
    You know you could find those mines in 2 minutes of the time you spent here typing this thread.
    Uh... I'm not here looking for a mine. That's on the servers. I'm here contributing to the discussion, to which you are late and copying opinions already mentioned.
    WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

Comment

Originally posted by R24329765 View Post
      So we should abandon morality, decency, or just plain civilization because no one's watching or there aren't any consequences?
      Let me ask you: If there aren't any cops watching, do you run a red light? If a store owner isn't looking, do you steal their goods?
      You might say it's just a game, but the principle is there -- if you can't get caught or can't be punished, would you still be a decent human being?
      I think that's how New Orleans got tested and they failed. Japan passed admirably, though.
      I'm wishing the devs would abridge this and post it as an in-game announcement with your gold mine co-ordinates on your server
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

An end to Grey now another one comes. Please, please just take my signature will you?
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

This thread has gone on long enough. Too much flaming is occurring.
          You may consider it opinions but I'm considering it flaming.
          With that being said, this thread is closed.

- BrotherVT

Comment

Working...
          X