X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astral refine

does anyone know how much gold is needed for all lvls of astral refine

on lvl 3 its 128 mil gold

on lvl 4 its 250 mil gold (here its almost double of lvl 3)

on lvl 5 its 432 mil gold (but here its much less than double of lvl 4)

is it getting lower and lower with lvl 6+refine

I forget the exact digits, but like roughly 700mil, 1bil 1.4bil, something around there for 7,8,9.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      I forget the exact digits, but like roughly 700mil, 1bil 1.4bil, something around there for 7,8,9.
      lol that's to much ...quess ill go to lvl 6 max

Comment

7 is 686...working on GB7 now. Can tell you exactly what 8 costs in a week or so unless they give us another slyph equip enchant event, lol.

Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
        lol that's to much ...quess ill go to lvl 6 max
        Once most/all of your astrals are lvl 10...refining will be worth it.

Comment

also don't understand that dodge astral is there some initial dodge value and than that 20% on lvl 10 added to it

with 25% dodge it should be frequent dodge ,every 4 hit but I extremely rare dodge even with that value

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
            also don't understand that dodge astral is there some initial dodge value and than that 20% on lvl 10 added to it

with 25% dodge it should be frequent dodge ,every 4 hit but I extremely rare dodge even with that value
            dodge isn't 20% (against player. some post on forum tested it.) at level 10. so don't expect it will be 25% at refine level 5.
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
              dodge isn't 20% (against player. some post on forum tested it.) at level 10. so don't expect it will be 25% at refine level 5.
              yea would like to know exactly how much it is .....to determine if it is worth keeping it or switching to something else

dodge is 1 in 20 hits at 25%

Comment

Lv 8 1bil, 24mil

Comment

Working...
                X