Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

bag space price

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bag space price

I been playing for 3 1/2yrs now and the biggest problem is bag space. I didn't get the change like most did to open all the bag pages before they switch
    to bound balens. Is extremely hard to open them cause with those high cost and i know a lot will say, but u get 300 bound balens everyone without counting the one u get from doing altar in guild. Yes i know that, but there is a lot of other stuff we need more and u need to choose between getting good
    slyph skill to gems scroll, or even something buying extra moves in some of the daily events. And i know im not the only one with this problem cause i see alot of ppl in my guild asking to get kick to send all the extra stuff to mail. Right now i need 10,165 bound balens to open the last 3 lines of my second
    pages and the full 3rd page. I also play in legend online that is the Spanish version of wartune and in there to open the same amount of spaces it only
    cost 900 bound balens, not even with there high cost of recharge they have it will cost $100 if u pay with balens. I will be glad if atleast they lower the
    price to half of what it cost right now cause paying 760 bound balens for only one line is to much, that 3 month with out using bound balens.

With the addition of Dimension Wars, the bound balens are much easier to get.
    You should be able to get 100-200 bb's per day just from intermediate dimensions, which are easy enough to get ahold of with just a small bit of luck from basic chests.

Comment

like dterror said, dimensional wars really makes it easy to unlock pages. however 100-200 bb per day is a lot, unless you you only collect rewards, but you cant complete floors fast and efficient that way.

but still unlocking pages seems... reasonable now, to do since dimensional war

Comment

I'm vip, and so have 5 dimensions I can have going at once. For the last 2 days I've had 5 conquered dimensions (4 intermediate, 1 basic) and thus no room to start a new one. Thus, last 2 days were spent just cleaning them out.

Non-vip only have 2 dimensions at a time, and thus end up with a lot more time on their hands to do nothing but loot their pair of conquered dimensions.

Vip or not, once you are doing advanced or expert dimensions, you'll probably have at least 1-2 weeks of nothing but looting to do until a dimension expires since advanced last 35 days and expert for 70. During the days of looting, raking in that 100-200 per day is easy.

Comment

What's the minimum level for Dimensions? Better yet, whats the minimum BR?

Comment

Originally posted by R220603854 View Post
            What's the minimum level for Dimensions? Better yet, whats the minimum BR?
            if im correct, minimum lv is 55, minimum br should be around 50k i think. Atleast it gives a recommend br required for guardians around 40k+, so you kinda want that. But thats for basic maps, higher maps require bit more power. Recommended resistance is usually 200, so i guess if you got more than 200 you can have bit less br

But main issue for dimensional map is resistance. lower players might have issues with clearing maps and having enough shards to be able to start a next one i think.

Comment

unlock inventory pages was easy with vouchers but R2 converted all vouchers in to B Balens. 20 vouchers = 1 balens righ,t then Why inventory pages unlock price is still same.
              My last page is still not unlock with vouchers price was about 8k balens & with bound balens is still about 8k.
              with bound balens it should be cheaper like 20 voucher = 1 balen

Comment

Originally posted by dterror View Post
                With the addition of Dimension Wars, the bound balens are much easier to get.
                You should be able to get 100-200 bb's per day just from intermediate dimensions, which are easy enough to get ahold of with just a small bit of luck from basic chests.
                nope i the most i get is 5-25 per day and i been doing my first intermediate and i havent got any balens =(

Comment

Working...
                X